new music

Demi Lovato - 'Confident' (album)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Officially my most favorite album of the year.  IM TOTALLY SLAYED!  UGH.  :rip::giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GGD is literally FILLED with Demi haters. What happened? Where did they all go? :lmao:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

DrewStevens

IDK...

I feel like it's another average album from Demi. None of her albums have been really great as a whole piece and this isn't the exception. 

A few tracks are good but Confident is filled with fillers. Cool For The Summer, Stone Cold and Kingdom Come and Lionheart are the standouts. Confident, For You, Stars and Mr Hughes sound like they could belong to her Disney albums, not a good thing. The rest are ok.

It's not doing anything for me. It feels like her music is not evolving in any positive way.

Old Ways and Kingdom Come are good. haven't listened to the rest yet :gaycat:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

AlexanderLevi2

I want Gaga to throw some of the notes we hear on Stone Cold in LG5. Demi has such a powerful voice :queenga:

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

IDK...

I feel like it's another average album from Demi. None of her albums have been really great as a whole piece and this isn't the exception. 

A few tracks are good but Confident is filled with fillers. Cool For The Summer, Stone Cold and Kingdom Come and Lionheart are the standouts. Confident, For You, Stars and Mr Hughes sound like they could belong to her Disney albums, not a good thing. The rest are ok.

It's not doing anything for me. It feels like her music is not evolving in any positive way.

I can see where you are coming from. It's a lot of mid-tempo songs. I was hoping for some more bops like CFTS. I find it weird that when she was interviewed that she said this album was super bad-ass. Just because you throw a few swear words into an album doesn't mean it's badass!

But, I still really like the album!!

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived