💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

*Complete Season* - AHS Gaga-Only Versions (for critique)

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Checkers

damn from 9mins to 22mins

Queen of hogging the screen :trollga:

And you're the queen of hogging the thread :wtfga:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you're the queen of hogging the thread :wtfga:

sorry fat

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I thought Gaga was his wife too :omg:

Everyone is saying that but I missed that part so idk. :sweat: 

FreePalestine

FATCAT

I watched the whole episode this time, except some disturbing parts with mr.March. :rip:  That's why I think I missed the part where it's said that Countess was his wife? :duck: 

But this will be useful, thanks once again @FATCAT !

tumblr_m211vbaC1P1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I thought Gaga was his wife too :omg:

Everyone is saying that but I missed that part so idk. :sweat: 

Because it isn't confirmed yet, I didn't include that bit in the video. There is some stipulation that the hair do reminded some of Jessica Lange, so I wasn't sure whether to include it for not :sweat: I mean, she isn't shown, and I can't really tell with the voice..

I will add it and re-upload if someone swears on their kitty kat that it's Gaga. But if it turns out to be someone else, I'm coming for you :saw:

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas

Thank you so much Breaded Cat :sara: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
ChicaSkas

Takes long time to get to home.

Your home is where your heart is, Chica. :chica: 

I would like to apologize publically to everyone for forgetting sh*t :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

sarahb

Thanks for this :hug: Is it best to download it with MEGAsync or through your browser? (I rarely download things :flop:)

FATCAT

Thanks for this :hug: Is it best to download it with MEGAsync or through your browser? (I rarely download things :flop:)

if you aren't using Mega.co.nz on a regular basis, then browser. I personally download everything through the browser, but it can be problematic since you have to download the file in one go, if you have dodgey internet.

Purr more, hiss less.

sarahb

if you aren't using Mega.co.nz on a regular basis, then browser. I personally download everything through the browser, but it can be problematic since you have to download the file in one go, if you have dodgey internet.

Alright thanks!

CannaeDrive

Thanks for that. Damm, she was good in this ep.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Admin unpinned this topic
FATCAT

I would like to apologize publically to everyone for forgetting sh*t :deadbanana:

I setup this thread for multiple episodes and reported the old thread so that it could be merged :)

I'll post all future updates/episodes to this thread so we can keep it all wrapped up

Purr more, hiss less.

Because it isn't confirmed yet, I didn't include that bit in the video. There is some stipulation that the hair do reminded some of Jessica Lange, so I wasn't sure whether to include it for not :sweat: I mean, she isn't shown, and I can't really tell with the voice..

I will add it and re-upload if someone swears on their kitty kat that it's Gaga. But if it turns out to be someone else, I'm coming for you :saw:

I say just add the clips to a later one if it turns out to be confirmed that The Countess is the wife.

FATCAT

I say just add the clips to a later one if it turns out to be confirmed that The Countess is the wife.

Chances are, they'll re-use the scene with her face/actual acting later in the season, and I'll just tag that into that episode. Then, when I go back to do the full season re-cap, I'll include that 4 seconds into it's respectful place. Kind of hoping it isn't her, because its pretty obvious, and I hate obvious plot lines :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Chances are, they'll re-use the scene with her face/actual acting later in the season, and I'll just tag that into that episode. Then, when I go back to do the full season re-cap, I'll include that 4 seconds into it's respectful place. Kind of hoping it isn't her, because its pretty obvious, and I hate obvious plot lines :rip:

I get the feeling it's not her because they went out of the way to block her face. I think it's intentionally misleading us. If it is her I expect them to reveal it in the next episode if it actually is her, at least then it wouldn't be drawn out.

Archived