Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE 2012 FAN ART MERCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR BTWB TOUR

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

HELP

I've just gone to the site to submit some entries and it says

Sorry, but this contest isn't available in your region

But I'm in the UK!! Anyone else getting this?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INNA

• LadyJamie

• bornthiswayball

• erfaan

KPotatodorkK

Only $500? Uh........ You should get paid a percentage of your shirts sold. Which would be fair and you'd get paid way more than 500.

It's a cool idea but it sounds like a total ****ing rip off, and cheap IMO.

Is the entry form working for anyone in the UK? It's unavailable for me, but before the kit was available it said it was. :huh:

It's saying that for me too. :huh:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

It's saying that for me too. :huh:

I think it's save to say that the competition page has majorly screwed up. Annoyingly I cannot find any way of contacting someone at the website. Here's hoping that, as it's such a major error, it'll be sorted quickly.....

gagaisitalian

I didn't put anything there. Just my US phone number. It stands for country code.

Mine's submitted! I hope I'm at least a finalist :sweat:

And just to clarify, the rules state that you can submit your design on the shirt template but it's not necessary. So either a 1100x1100 image of your design (like I did), or on the shirt. They also say that you can enter as many times as you like!

When i didn't put anything, it said there was an error. Let me try again! :fat:

JoeMo

****ing raging that I can't register. the faq's say that UK residents can submit but 'my region is not eligible in the UK' **** right off you ****ing piece of **** I worked hard on my entry

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

It took me hours, but I finally finished my entry and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Crossing my fingers :)

Primetime

Only $500? Uh........ You should get paid a percentage of your shirts sold. Which would be fair and you'd get paid way more than 500.

It's a cool idea but it sounds like a total ****ing rip off, and cheap IMO.

i doubt they have the budget to pay 10 people a percentage of shirts sold...they should be happy they won a prize at all and not just the opportunity to have their shirt made.

Godspoken

Please don't sumbit JPEGs. Not here for compressed t-shirts.

Edited by Godspoken

Zilla

Please don't sumbit JPEGs. Not here for compressed t-shirts.

THIS. Png please. I hope people realize that they also need to have HQ files so if they're picked, they can actually put it on a shirt. Draw big, guys.

I entered three, working on a fourth, and collaborating on a fifth.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.