đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

5.81 is not bad. But it's the first time a premier has declined. Freakshow really did hurt the show. 

Freakshow was a decline itself.Imo the premier's score isn't really that important  The total average ratings of Freakshow were so much lower than Coven.. It Hotel can keep even 3,5m of those 5,8m viewers it will be a big success for AHS

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davidmonster

I'm watching the episode for the third time already  :duck:

The VOD will be great 

Morphine Prince

Freakshow was a decline itself.Imo the premier's score isn't really that important  The total average ratings of Freakshow were so much lower than Coven.. It Hotel can keep even 3,5m of those 5,8m viewers it will be a big success for AHS

FS was only .15 less (average). However, Asylum did decrease ~.30 from MH. 

I'm sure this season will do well though. 

Fiona Apple

FS was only .15 less (average). However, Asylum did decrease ~.30 from MH. 

I'm sure this season will do well though. 

Omg you are actually right :sharon: It's probably because Freashow had really high ratings in the first 5 eps.. It's weird tho that the fan-favourite Asylum has only 2.5m average.. Coven was the season that actually made the series huge.It is 1.5m higher than Asylum :air:

Whispering

Good ratings! It will be interesting to see what the three day ratings end up being!

I'm going to play the show from my VOD while I'm out this evening. I'll do my part! Lol

(Still too scared to watch all of it, though) 

AgusPop

" There’s no reason to think last night’s premiere can’t set a new record when L+3 numbers come out on Monday."

:Jase::woot::zilla:

Morphine Prince

Also, I'd like to point out the numbers in OP don't include VOD and all that. I took them from Wikipedia. They don't include those. Plus, there are the numbers that actually matter. Advertisers play their commercials during this and care more about live viewers than recorded. 

ARTFLOP era for AHS. Ryan must be crying rn. :trollga:

I do think it should surpass the record. I don't think freakshow deserve the spot. Hahaha, I find Freakshow the weakest season.

00026 † 10000

JusKeepBreathin

Also, I'd like to point out the numbers in OP don't include VOD and all that. I took them from Wikipedia. They don't include those. Plus, there are the numbers that actually matter. Advertisers play their commercials during this and care more about live viewers than recorded. 

Try to find the demo numbers those are more important than total viewership. Advertisers don't care about anyone under 18 or over 49 who tune in. 

The demo for the night was a 3.0 the second best demo following Empire's 5.1. It even beat Modern Family's 2.7. Great numbers for AHS Hotel.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Before anything else, Gaga does not hold any blame for this cause or any kind of possible accusations. She only got 5 mins air time, so don't hit the car on her. Blame the underpaid workers on China for not making enough TV for everyone in the US.

Season 1: 3.18

Season 2: 3.85

Season 3: 5.54

Season 4: 6.13

Season 5: 5.81 [NOT FINAL]

Every season premiere has been topping each other since the debut of this series. But season 5 failed to top the previous one (5.81 is GREAT, not debatable).

Looking into a different context, the pattern has changed. What does this mean? Is this some form of ART? Are we halfway between reality from fantasy?

Can deaf Taylor Swift save the series?

00026 † 10000

Davidsonary

I thought those are not the final numbers.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

barcodemonster

Its pretty much equal with last seasons premier let's be real 

scan my barcode

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived