Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Though you should add the demo numbers (18-49 year old people part), that's the most important ;)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its going to have a massive premiere I bet then drop off huge because of mixed reaction

Yeah, I'm expecting that as well. BTW teas :reductive2:

freebit

I think it will maybe do season 1 or 2 numbers. The marketing has been quieter this year and a lot of people didn't care for Freak Show. We should not panic or meltdown though. 

monketsharona

I've asked SpoilerTv, the final ratings of AHSHotel will be announced in around 5-6 hours. Not before because it's a show aired on cable. 

Its going to have a massive premiere I bet then drop off huge because of mixed reaction

Like each season actually. That's normal, first episode has all the people being curious about it. But honestly I've seen more positive opinions until now. And a lot of good opinions about Lady Gaga as the Countess. 

Like each season actually. That's normal, first episode has all the people being curious about it. But honestly I've seen more positive opinions until now. And a lot of good opinion about Lady Gaga as the Countess. 

Really? It's mixed on RottenTomatoes. :giveup: 

Americano

Seems like every AHS season then :air: They've all been mixed. Even the most loved seasons now (like Asylum and Coven) had big drop offs by mid-season.

monketsharona

Really? It's mixed on RottenTomatoes. :giveup: 

You just have to watch people reacting live on Twitter. It's the most sure thing to get the temperature...

Rotten Tomatoes and MediaCritics can be easily used by haters or trolls that haven't even watch it.

Pierre

I preffer the reactions from my twitter timeline, these sites can only pretend to hate just to be cool or because the want to look like the best tv watchers :roll: 

Of course I like to read great reviews and YAAAAAAAAAS about Gaga, but I really prefer the public reaction. :zilla:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Levine

By the reactions on twitter, I'd say 70% positive about the show, 20% negative and 10% not sure.

No?

PlasticHo

By the reactions on twitter, I'd say 70% positive about the show, 20% negative and 10% not sure.

No?

That sounds about right. I don't remember much negative feedback while watching twitter during the show. 

monketsharona

Ratings AHS Hotel 1st episode :

AHS Hotel did 5.81M viewers (with a strong demo 3.0). It won its timeslot ! 

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/final-adjusted-tv-ratings-for-wednesday_8.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It didn't beat FS but it is very very good numbers (especially demo, the most important thing !)

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived