💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dylan O'brien in hot water for LOOTING Native American artifacts

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

:udidnt: 4:30 min

Dylan O’Brien was in the midst of his daytime talk show shtick on “Kelly and Michael” last month, and things were going pretty well.

They were working in the mountains of Albuquerque, on an ancient Native American burial ground that was rarely used as the scene of Hollywood films, O’Brien said.

“They said basically, ‘Don’t take anything and respect the grounds,’ ” O’Brien said. “They were very strict about littering — and don’t take any artifacts, rocks, skulls anything like that.”

Deadpan, he added: “And everyone just takes stuff, obviously.”

LOL. Chuckles. Funny, right?

The theft was blamed for a spate of mysterious illnesses among cast members: Fevers, appendix problems, a broken ankle. It’s a story that “Maze Runner” director Wes Ball and other cast members have told before.

It took a while — weeks, actually — but people are finally taking notice of O’Brien’s casual admission that, despite being warned against it, he and other cast members took artifacts from a Native American burial site.

Now, more than [39,000 petitioners have called for an apology.]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/06/actor-brags-about-looting-native-american-artifacts-on-maze-runner-set/

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/429/020/568/

LOL! They looted a Native American burial site ;))) How cute :heart: 

Seriously, they should apologize :wtf: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Katsuki Bakugo

the health problems probably have a scientific answer - but ok. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lion Heart

#LootForDylan :pawsup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

retroglamx

So people think that the reason for the illnesses is because they took stuff from the grounds? :saladga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

the brady bunch line killed me :deadbanana: 

i love white people 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

SlayedForTheGod

its probably just something he said tbh. just to be funny. but if he did then he should just apologize.

Archived