Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Final Mockingjay Part 2 trailer out

Red

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I loved this - definitely the best trailer yet and will hopefully encourage more male viewers to go see it. Some of the new effects look great and exactly how I imagined things. I highly suggest listening to Castle by Halsey when watching this because it matches perfectly. Here's hoping this one can break the 1 billion mark as out of all the movies this year, it definitely warrants it and with a campaign this strong, it might happen. What I'm looking forward to is the people who haven't read the series getting surprised with the ending because I think it delivered amazingly, provided surprises and the overall message was really weighty.

Versace

Hyped tbh 

The First one was Good 

The Second one was Great 

The Third was a miss for me compared to the first and second i personally got bored

The Fourth and final installment better blow our minds tbh or at least be as good as the 2nd one 

Mister Gaga

I cried in every film 'till now....with this I'll cry my soul off....
It's going to be the best movie in the series, hard to reach Catching Fire but in this movie happens a lot of more things :air:
I loved Part 1 but idk how they put in 2 hrs and 23 mins all the **** what happened in the book (best in the series) :pray:
Actually, taking Twilight and HP as example, the first installment of the film kinda of flopped and the last one exceed it precesor, so no worry, +900m for sure

HP7p1 was the second highest grossing installement of the franchise at that time :murderga: and the highest ever at overseas box office :murderga: Twilight could never :whitney:

-----

OT: Hunger Games saga reached it's peak on Catching Fire. Both, book and movie. The hype for the movie was INSANE

malazam

HP7p1 was the second highest installement of the franchise at that time :murderga: and the highest ever at overseas box office :murderga: Twilight could never :whitney:

-----

OT: Hunger Games saga reached it's peak on Catching Fire. Both, book and movie. The hype for the movie was INSANE

I said KINDA and compared to the part 2, sorry if I did not explain myself, the part 1 got a small box office compared with the part 2.

The hype was insane but at today the hunger games fandom it's established and Thg have it publi which will go to see the movie no matter what.....so part 1 get a small box office cause ppl wait for the second one to go

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived