Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Zedd's True Colors Tour stage is INSANELY BEAUTIFUL

Bradley

Featured Posts

Der Meister

You guys realize those pictures are extremely edited on photoshop too look like that, right? :saladga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

Most of them do sadly... maybe he will do like 10% of it live. honestly its kinda risky to do the whole thing live. If he messes up people will post it online and call him a fraud. thats why most of them do it. I cant remember who it was, i think it was like david guetta or calvin harris or like aoki who lost his usb with the music set on it and he had to cancel all of his concerts :sharon:

It was Guetta, but those rumors sound fake. 

I've seen Calvin Harris live when he toured Australia with Rihanna. He did not really do "anything" that was preprogrammed besides adding in a few stems or lyrics it isn't really anything. I get the whole vibe thing but really? that's not performing. 

Apparently both of you are right. Either they have their set ready and will just add a stem or something, or they will their set playing pretending to be playing live. 

What I dont get then is why idolize these djs and go to concerts, when they are the same as RedOne and Nile Rodgers, except Redone and Nile dont make a big fuss about their work and are more talented? 

its not a rumor, he lost his usb and he canceled alot of concerts

Bradley

Apparently both of you are right. Either they have their set ready and will just add a stem or something, or they will their set playing pretending to be playing live. 

What I dont get then is why idolize these djs and go to concerts, when they are the same as RedOne and Nile Rodgers, except Redone and Nile dont make a big fuss about their work and are more talented? 

I'm not sure about Nile, but RedOne doesn't even have a studio album nor does he make his own songs (he is usually credited as a producer for other artists) and he doesn't tour. It's understandable why people idolize Zedd and not RedOne.

Katsuki Bakugo

well neither are more talented than the other... I mean Nile vs Redone that is. The others did not grow up in the producing world when it did not have Apple Mac's involved etc. A good music producer knows how to read music and play from sheet music imho. I don't have time for just noises and whistles I like structure and melody even in a dance song. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

I agree with you. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Kulture Kiari

Oh wow. It's just that reading those articles, the way they were written (Guetta canceled his tour because of a lost usb, but who cares because the only four people that showed up on their bikes were the only ones mad) made me laugh and assume it was fake. 

I'm not sure about Nile, but RedOne doesn't even have a studio album nor does he make his own songs (he is usually credited as a producer for other artists) and he doesn't tour. It's understandable why people idolize Zedd and not RedOne.

Well thats what Im saying. Redone and Nile should be the ones touring and having their own cds because from the looks of it, their music is well produced, instead of having same, repetitive beats like Guetta, or Calvin. 

well neither are more talented than the other... I mean Nile vs Redone that is. The others did not grow up in the producing world when it did not have Apple Mac's involved etc. A good music producer knows how to read music and play from sheet music imho. I don't have time for just noises and whistles I like structure and melody even in a dance song. 

Yeah. I guess im not seeing the big picture. Ones are producers and the others are djs. 

DrewStevens

Zedd is a classically trained musician so he obviously knows how to read and play sheet music. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Zedd is a classically trained musician so he obviously knows how to read and play sheet music. 

He is a good man. I do remember reading this and  believe he is a producer who has such a love for music but sadly cannot sing so he gets others to do it. 

All this DJ hate :saladga:

I love it, it looks really fcking pretty!

I love your bolt, where'd you get it?

Bradley

Well thats what Im saying. Redone and Nile should be the ones touring and having their own cds because from the looks of it, their music is well produced, instead of having same, repetitive beats like Guetta, or Calvin. 

I agree tho, it would be fantastic to see RedOne create his own tour but he made his own choice not to. So it's not like the audience chose Zedd over RedOne, RedOne never wanted an audience in the first place.

Kulture Kiari

I agree tho, it would be fantastic to see RedOne create his own tour but he made his own choice not to. So it's not like the audience chose Zedd over RedOne, RedOne never wanted an audience in the first place.

and I salute him for that, for not being a sell out. Music not the bling lol

Archived