đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton receives backlash for sharing shower with son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Phoenix

They just showered lmao, the kid is learning stuff, and both males, if it was his mom naked that wouldnt be too nice. He shouldnt post it online tho.

đź’Ž

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I think yes.

I still don't think it's a big deal. Everything is in digital form these days. He didn't upload them anywhere. They were among other family pics on his PC. 

Yes they could get to wrong hands, but I think it was wrong to take away their kids without any other evidence that he's into child ****. 

The problem lies in humans thinking that nudity=s-x. Not always. 

Nick1495

I'm sure if he wasn't gay people wouldn't find it disturbing. I took showers with my dad when I was that little and there wasn't a big deal about it. :smh: 

My Little Phoney

They just showered lmao, the kid is learning stuff, and both males, if it was his mom naked that wouldnt be too nice. He shouldnt post it online tho.

we can't a kid see his own mother naked?

Phoenix

we can't a kid see his own mother naked?

He shouldn't be seeing that at that age, since he is a male, it should come in slower, , later in his life, little kids are like small sponges absorbing everything that happens around them. If he is seeing another male, it's the same thing "down there" so he won't be too "interested" or too "surprised" by it, since all the boys have the same thing. 

đź’Ž

My Little Phoney

He shouldn't be seeing that at that age, since he is a male, it should come in slower, , later in his life, little kids are like small sponges absorbing everything that happens around them. If he is seeing another male, it's the same thing "down there" so he won't be too "interested" or too "surprised" by it, since all the boys have the same thing. 

woooow really now?? that's so stupid oh god

Phoenix

woooow really now?? that's so stupid oh god

Thanks for your response, that's just my opinion. I respect your disagreement.

đź’Ž

Morphine Prince

Eh, I saw my mom nude when I was little (I don't remember) but my mom said I was perplexed as to why she was missing a penis :rip: I was concerned something was wrong with her. 

All the immature people here need to put aside their issues with Perez for a second and asses the situation. 

This is another example of double standards in our society. People are upset at the image because it depicts a grown man and his SON naked in the same space. Somehow, people find that creepy and predatory, when it's not. He's just simply being a father. Children learn by example and this is something all parents do to teach their children. However, our society makes it unacceptable for men to take the nurturing job, which is very sad. Very few people would blast a woman for showering her children, no matter the child's gender is. It's just a ****ed up situation that needs to change.

That being said, the picture depicts a very personal image of their life, and the child does not know the implications of having this photo posted on the internet, nor can he give consent for it to be posted. Thus, it was very inappropriate for Perez to post it in the first place.

My Little Phoney

Thanks for your response, that's just my opinion. I respect your disagreement.

okay, I respect your opinion.

Whispering

lol, the kid is two years old. He isn't going to remember anything like that. 

Two year olds are still being potty trained, they don't understand how to blow their nose, and can't even get dressed by themselves. Toddlers are not going to make connections in their brains about anatomy or anything of a s-xual nature. Come on....

Believe it or not, young children don't feel s-xual attraction or admiration to anything. Sexual interactions are learned and acted upon much later in life. There is nothing wrong with a child knowing the human anatomy at an early age, if anything, it's will be more helpful to them in the future. They are not going to become corrupted just because they know the difference between the male and female anatomy. I was the only boy in a house of 3 women, so I saw them naked all the time, and I thought nothing about it. The only thing I ever did was question why I had a penis and they did not, but I never became "interested" or "suprised". Just curious, which is what all kids should be. 

Phoenix

Eh, I saw my mom nude when I was little (I don't remember) but my mom said I was perplexed as to why she was missing a penis :rip: I was concerned something was wrong with her. 

I saw naked females too, by accident, that's normal, you can't run around and try to keep your kid from seing nude people. And the other part of your post is why I said kids that small should kinda stay away from some things including other gender nudity :shrug: Kids at that age are SOOOOO affected by everything from their environment and if it's a longer amount of time of that factor affecting that person it leaves consequences. But ofc there are factors which have positive effect on kids that age. 

đź’Ž

Phoenix

Believe it or not, young children don't feel s-xual attraction or admiration to anything. Sexual interactions are learned and acted upon much later in life. There is nothing wrong with a child knowing the human anatomy at an early age, if anything, it's will be more helpful to them in the future. They are not going to become corrupted just because they know the difference between the male and female anatomy. I was the only boy in a house of 3 women, so I saw them naked all the time, and I thought nothing about it. The only thing I ever did was question why I had a penis and they did not, but I never became "interested" or "suprised". Just curious, which is what all kids should be. 

Yeah sometimes, but not sure if a boy should be taking baths with his mom fully naked like every single day or so, idk, I just am not so happy about that.

I understand y'all, we all come from different places in the world, I come from a conservative country, and that's how I was raised I guess, so ofc we all aren't gonna portray the same light onto one "object". ;)

đź’Ž

Archived