đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton receives backlash for sharing shower with son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

The picture isn't disturbing, I have pictures of me when I was a little kid in the bath taken by my parents! It's normal, but if I was Perez I'd keep pictures like that for family only, not the whole world.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

This is a thing tho :awkney: 

Like I did this with my dad when I was a little kid :awkney: 

It's not weird, it's not wrong, it's just not something one brings up, but it's a perfectly normal thing to do :awkney:

It's just a cringe thing to take a picture of and put on the internet :awkney:

Yes, I agree with every single word of this.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Showering with your child isn't bad, though posting a photo of you and your child in the shower is... probably not a great idea. 

this :laughga:

Papasquat

A gay man or a sissy is what I've heard most people meaning when they say that. 

ugg. Homophobes need to be more clever when picking these names. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

AlphaMonster

I took baths with my mom until I was like five, but I don't think he should post it online. :awkney: 

THIS.

Nothing wrong with him showering with his little boy... But it would be better if he didn't post it.

KissKissBang

I don't see anything wrong with sharing a shower with your kid (if they're still young and this is something that's fully innocent) although it probs wouldn't be something I would incorporate in my parenting style.

However, whoever the **** allowed this hateful man to be a parent, taking into account his multiple psychotic bouts, extreme egocentrism and media obsession (not to mention his internalized hatred which results in his external need to criticize everything around him) needs to check themselves. Seriously worried for the psychological wellbeing of that kid as they grow up. Mutual showers will be the LEAST of their worries.

FATCAT

I took baths with my sister/mom all the time growing up. This is just stupid!

Purr more, hiss less.

SKANK

THIS.

Nothing wrong with him showering with his little boy... But it would be better if he didn't post it.

The problem is not with him sharing a fun family moment, the problem is our society s-xualizing anything that involves nudity. Perez shouldn't have to edit himself because people with perverse imaginations might get the wrong idea. He is sharing a moment where he is being a good parent, period.

If this was a female celebrity no one would bat an eye, but because Perez is a man, a gay man particularly, instantly people perceive this situation as predatory. It's disgusting.

TimisaMonster

It's one thing to wash your kid...parents have to since the kids are so little and can't

However, getting naked in the shower WITH your child is a bit much and I do find it inappropriate...gay or not

Plus, why share it as if people would give tons of likes? :what:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

SKANK

It's one thing to wash your kid...parents have to since the kids are so little and can't

However, getting naked in the shower WITH your child is a bit much and I do find it inappropriate...gay or not

Plus, why share it as if people would give tons of likes? :what:

Why do you think it's inappropriate to bathe with your child?

hausofkc

I see nothing wrong with it. I remember being young and scared of bathtubs and my mom had to sit in it with me. I also took baths with my younger sister at least most of my childhood. 

Princess Die

Everything Perez does is so wrong. Idgaf what your parents did. It's him.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Redstreak

Generally I'd have no issue, but it's Perez so the backlash is deserved

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LoveandMagic

Sarah Silverman actually had a really funny skit about her memories of showering with her mother as a little girl. I think the picture is really cute! There's nothing inappropriate going on, it's a father and small son taking a shower. He's teaching his son that hygiene can be a fun and relaxing experience (a lot of kids hate getting baths btw and will literally fight their parents about it). Now, he probably shouldn't have posted a pic of it online but they were clearly having a fun bonding moment. 

And keep in mind I loathe Perez.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived