💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

MOST WTF moment of life !!!

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Juvelius

Well, yesterday i got home earlier than usual. So, when i opened the door of my house i heard loud sound from my room. It was Nicki Minaj s Anaconda. I thought ok its my 17 years old sister again  in my room twerking on some nicki minaj stuff with full sound of my stereo sound system connected to laptop. Then, i broke into the room and i saw my 53 year old mum cleaning the video with a wettex and somehow twerking and singing the verses along "**** those skinny b---hes in the club..." at 03:41 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Juvelius

my mom doesnt like pop or hip hop music at all. I mean when we have full sound on my room something like it  she always says turn the music down and she only likes some greek 80s singers stuff

Juvelius

and when she saw me as she turned around she freezed and continue cleaning the window normaly and said  oh you forgot again the computer open XD. I didn t tell something after that. She went out of the room. After that for some minutes i was still like :koons: and was looking at the wall and i was thinking WTF did i just saw ? maybe i should introduce her to some new songs like that, i don t know what to do. And if she is a secret Nicki Minaj i cant take this whole mess in one house, mother and sister Nicki Minaj fans XD

Creyk

That's really cool actually, it's better than having parents who only listen to the news all the time, every day.

YOU ALREADY HEARD THESE NEWS 3 TIMES TODAY, MOM!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!

RAMROD

Time of her life tbh.

You should dance with her some time tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived