Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyoncé Dragged on Facebook

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

darkchylde

'Exposed'

What the f*ck? Are you really telling me you're degrading one of the most powerful and inspiring women in the world because she 'didn't graduate high school?'

You have to be blind to realize that she's doing this so that kids stay in school. Also, not graduation from schol =/= not learning anything on school.

These two women fighting to get millions a school and all y'all care is about 'dragging' others. Get the hell out.

KyliesChild

Plus it's not like she didn't go to primary or secondary school, where girls still struggle to be theirselves and have insecurities. 

Haroon

You don't need to graduate from a place to learn something from there :shrug: Her post didn't say "By graduating high school I was able to learn etc" so I don't know why it was brought up :confused: 

I have yet to graduate from college, as I am in my first year, but I already learned so much that is going to help me become the person I want to be one day. Not having a diploma doesn't equal personal growth. We should be applauding these brave women for doing what we all should be doing; fighting against s-xism/bigotry.

Maybe if she'd spend more time at school, she'd know it's  terrible at encouraging people to "be themselves."

Dangerous Man

Sensitive users in 3  2   1....

Oop.  I'm late.  Yeah this is kind of tasteless but w/e. :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Gagadisiak

Celine dion left school when she was like 14 years old ... she didn't talk a single a word in english and look where is she .  

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Dangerous Man

Well,  Beyoncé is one of the most successful woman in the industry. I believe it doesnt matter if she didn't graduate high school. :queenga:

But kiiiiiiii.... 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Celine dion left school when she was like 14 years old ... she didn't talk a single a word in english and look where is she .  

Under the Quebec separatists, Quebec schools do/did a poorer job of teaching English than many countries in Europe.

Archived