question

Rate : Halsey - Badlands

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

1)Production 2)Melodies 3)Lyrics 4)Uniqueness

My ratings:

1)9 tbh. The production is flawless on this album even though it's quite simple

2)7,5 .. It mostly has amazing melodies but there are a few forgettable songs/melodies in the album..

3)8,5 I love the lyrics.They are unique.There are some mistakes here and there but they are good

4)7 It's not really anything new.It has a pretty much usual alternative pop-rock sound and she sounds like Melanie Martinez at parts or like Lana at others but her vocals and her lyrics make it somehow different

Total:8 It's a pretty good album and there are some GREAT songs in it..If it didn't have 3-4 songs that are pretty forgettable and mediocre it could easily be a 9

IDK I only use 6 songs from her entire discography so my score would probably be all

2-4 if we have to take all songs into account and give an average number :shrug:

StrawberryBlond

1. 8

2. 7

3. 7.5

4. 5

Total: 7/10.

I'm not used to rating albums like this (I just use the classic 1-5 star system and that's how I rank songs too) but this seems about right. This is really timely as I just finished listening to it for the first time today. Great that I've got another above average album to add to this horrible year. All the deluxe edition tracks are really good - if only she had put them on the standard edition and taken out Ghost, I would have rated it an 8/8.5/10 no bother. But as it is, too many crucial ommisions were made.

Archived