Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tyler Oakley

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Is anyone a fan of his youtube channel/ tumblr?

He is about to release a book called "BINGE" and its coming out October 20th! Anyone goin to get it ?

-Mark

He's transphobic and vocally/topically irritating tbh

I've heard this before, and because I don't follow him all that closely I haven't seen him address this, and was wondering where this stems from. Has he said anything about transgender people before? 

We're all Stronger Together!

He is???:stalkga:

SINCE WHEN?!?! :udidnt: 

I've heard this before, and because I don't follow him all that closely I haven't seen him address this, and was wondering where this stems from. Has he said anything about transgender people before? 

These are typical highly offensive transphobic slurs

tumblr_inline_mg64gkyUMN1qhu6c8.jpgtumblr_mepuzmURP41rq34wso5_r1_1280.jpg

I used to watch bis Videos but I just think that he is not that entertaining... Not very interesting, I now only watch bis collabs

I prefer Joey in all aspects :laughga:

SychosSoChic

I only like that video where he was in between those two  attractive British twins :proud:

I revelled in his obvious thirst as he tried to educate the twins in Gayanese while resisting the need to push them to the floor and ride them to death :lolly:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I used to watch his vids back when I was like, 16 but now I don't find him entertaining anymore. He's all right though and better than most other youtubers.

I only like that video where he was in between those two  attractive British twins :proud:

I revelled in his obvious thirst as he tried to educate the twins in Gayanese while resisting the need to push them to the floor and ride them to death :lolly:

I thought those twins are straight though!??! :udidnt:

SychosSoChic

I thought those twins are straight though!??! :udidnt:

They are.

That's why his thirst was so tragic :omfgaga: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

These are typical highly offensive transphobic slurs

tumblr_inline_mg64gkyUMN1qhu6c8.jpgtumblr_mepuzmURP41rq34wso5_r1_1280.jpg

That shady tunafish. He deserves to get slapped with a wet trout. It was definitely inappropriate of him to say these things. I can't imagine being the supposed "friend" and seeing this. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived