Serendipity

Can Xtina still make a comeback?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Can Xtina still make a comeback?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

She's still in her early 30s, the backlash has stopped

She had good promo spots

But can she utilize them well for a comeback?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

I really don't know. Her chances of a comeback are very limited after two successive album failures. On the contrary, I hope for Gaga and her LG5 that it is as successful as TFM or BTW (many of you doubt it but I believe in Gaga) and that she returns to her glorious throne. Because if LG5 fails to be successful then Gaga will probably fade away just like Britney or Xtina.

Let us all pray for the Queen Gaga
200.gif

Sugarfall

Commercially successful, unfortunately I don't think so, but she can definitely make a critically successful album.

teenagechrist

I think that she can, but I feel that she just doesn't want to because she's lazy af :emma: 

feeling so hot tamale

PrinceGaga

People don't forgive easily so I say no imo. She's such a strong performer and voice, it's a shame. 

I also feel like a 2 hour show of Xtina's voice could be a bit full on.

Bette Davis

I could see her coming back if she went the Back to Basics route. She need to release something more mature if she wants to be taken seriously at this point.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

HolyFameMonster

Honestly, i don't think she can. She's been gone for way to long. Plus, even if she did make good music, all of these child stans wont pay it any mind because their too busy with the terrible music on the charts right now.

JanPianoMusic

Sure, if she had something that would do well on the radio! The general public doesn't read as much into careers like we do.

You will never please everyone.

Archived