💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

On This Day in Music History...(Sept 29)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

-Mariah Carey releases her 12th album ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’. The album is well received by music critics, but fails to have major commercial success. The album peaked at #3 and has only sold 550,000 copies in the US. At the time, the album was one of only three non-holiday Mariah Carey albums to not have a #1 hit (‘Glitter' and ‘Charmbracelet’ were the other two), Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse increased that number to four. The album did feature the #7 hit “Obsessed”, which served as a diss track to Eminem. 

Mariahcarey_memoirsofanimperfectangel.pn

obsessed-2-mariah-carey-o.gif

-Madonna releases her third greatest hits album ‘Celebration’. The album features 36 tracks, two of which are new (“Revolver” and (#71) “Celebration”). The album peaks at #7 and is certified gold. 

Madonna---Celebration-2009-Front-Cover-1

Celebration-madonna-14781671-464-320.gif

-Barbra Streisand releases her jazz standards album ‘Love Is the Answer’. The album becomes her first #1 album in 12 years.

Love_Is_the_Answer.jpg

-Selena Gomez & The Scene release their debut album ‘Kiss & Tell’. The album has sold 922,000 copies in the US and peaked at #9. The album spawns the #29 hit “Naturally”.

tumblr_m9dmgay00n1r25xgk.gif

-Paramore release their third album ‘Brand New Eyes’. The album peaks at #2 and features the #24 hit “The Only Exception”. 

giphy.gif

-Jennifer Lopez marries her back up dancer Chris Judd. The marriage lasts 9 months. 

Jennifer-Lopez-and-Chris-Judd.jpg

-Tony Bennett releases his children’s album “Tony Bennett: The Playground” featuring deuts with Elmo and Kermit the Frog (I swear I’m not kidding).

R-3817672-1345585924-6853.jpeg.jpg

-Jay-Z releases his third album ‘Vol. 2…Hard Knock Life’. The album becomes Jay-Z’s first #1 album and has sold 5.3 million copies. The album features the #15 hit “Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)”.

Jay-z-vol-2-hard-knock-life.jpg       

tumblr_mii7eakXDA1r0ix14o1_500.gif

-Stevie Wonder releases his 19th album ‘Hotter than July’. The album features the #5 hit “Master Blaster (Jammin’)”. 

Katsuki Bakugo

-Paramore release their third album ‘Brand New Eyes’. The album peaks at #2 and features the #24 hit “The Only Exception”. 

giphy.gif

LOVE THIS SONG!!!! 

-Jennifer Lopez marries her back up dancer Chris Judd. The marriage lasts 9 months. 

Jennifer-Lopez-and-Chris-Judd.jpg

True Gay Icon up holding her christian values and the sanctity of marriage... SLAY ME JENNY!!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Mister Gaga

The Only Exception was everywhere when Twilight became cool :saladga:

I have Celebration :woohoo:Best greatest hits album ever tbh. Full of amazing material :giveup:

Dangerous Man

Oh wow. Mr.  Trivia guy,  you're awesome. :legend::air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Riot Poof

"Obsessed" deserved to be Mimi's 19th #1 hit. :madge:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Serendipity

Did you know I Want to Know Love Is topped Brazilian Radio charts for 27 weeks?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived