💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber covers COMPLEX magazine

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

"Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.”

this is the type of a--logy you'll hear at a high school powerpoint presentation. 

More like middle school:lolly:

High school, middle school, it's still the truth. :coffee:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

BrightOilyHellbender.gif

oh my god

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Jenniferella

As usual, Complex has a GREAT cover, as much as I dislike him it's very meaningful while being stunning.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

That cover looks like he came out of the Taylor Swift Love Story music video :confused: The other pictures are nice though, I'm just not a fan of the way the shirt looks on the cover, if it was something less airy it would've been nice I think :laughga: Underwater shots can be great but this one isn't for me :shrug: The drowning thing and the chains are cool though, reminds me of the Russian Roulette video :flutter: 

retroglamx

That cover looks like he came out of the Taylor Swift Love Story music video :confused: The other pictures are nice though, I'm just not a fan of the way the shirt looks on the cover, if it was something less airy it would've been nice I think :laughga: Underwater shots can be great but this one isn't for me :shrug: The drowning thing and the chains are cool though, reminds me of the Russian Roulette video :flutter: 

I agree, this photo could have been a better cover:

Pl3qXQw9Wis.jpg

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived