music news

BB:Wildest Dreams Hits T10 in H100; Hotline Bling Enters T5

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Happy for Taylor :sara:

The mess if TIHTY outpeaks GUY:stalkga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

YAAAS tbh a highly acclaimed era should be nothing short of top 10 when it comes to it's singles peaking on the billboard chart.

This makes 1989 an album that has spawned 5 consecutive top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot100 the last album doing so being Katy with Teenage Dream and before that Fergie with The Dutchess , correct me if i'm wrong but since 2000-till today no one has reached this feat except these 3 artist/ 3 albums.

Congrats Tay WW deserves it and i hope it climbs to the top 5 even , though the girl isn't even promoting her stuff outside the 1989 tour , i literally think a Vma performance of Wildest Dreams could have shoot it into the top 5 and a grammy performance of Style would have perhaps shoot it to the number 1 spot, oh well what she has is impressive enough.

Now Taylor is two top 10 singles away from tying Janet for most top 10 hits off one album , 3 top 10 singles away from having the most top 10 hits off any album ever. New Romantics, All You Had To Do Was Stay are extremely strong top 10 contenders, heck New Romantics sounds like a number one hit to me , so pretty much there is still milk to be milked from 1989. 

Lion Heart

A bit sad that Cool for the Summer peaked @ #11 

But really I never expect The Hills to go #1. So well deserved

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived