💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Categorize these celebrities into classes

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Well, as you can see, I agree :whitney:

And note my positioning of Lana :giggle: Don't want anyone to think I actually think Lana's more influential than Gaga after a particular status a while ago.

What was your status about?

Didymus

What was your status about?

Oh sorry I thought you posted on there but I see I was wrong. Just a status about how people thought Lana was more relevant than Gaga and I sort of defended her because people were calling her absolutely irrelevant but I didn't want them to think I was defending her like that.

Anyway, nvm :lolly: Thanks for choosing that avatar btw, it's a great way to keep my penis in shape. Lots of exercise.

Bradley

Oh sorry I thought you posted on there but I see I was wrong. Just a status about how people thought Lana was more relevant than Gaga and I sort of defended her because people were calling her absolutely irrelevant but I didn't want them to think I was defending her like that.

Anyway, nvm :lolly: Thanks for choosing that avatar btw, it's a great way to keep my penis in shape. Lots of exercise.

Oh I see, which member misled you to thinking that it was me though :emma:

That's such a nice thing to say. :nick: I haven't seen you compliment Tom yet, I believe it's the first time. I hope you are not annoyed by my obsession with him tho. :sweat:

Didymus

Oh I see, which member misled you to thinking that it was me though :emma:

That's such a nice thing to say. :nick: I haven't seen you compliment Tom yet, I believe it's the first time. I hope you are not annoyed by my obsession with him tho. :sweat:

My mind replaced Paper Gangsta with you :lolly:

Well, it's the first time I see him with a hot beard like that :creepflop:

And no of course not omg :air: I have my fair share of man obsesssions, I think it's cute :nick:

Bradley

My mind replaced Paper Gangsta with you :lolly:

Well, it's the first time I see him with a hot beard like that :creepflop:

And no of course not omg :air: I have my fair share of man obsesssions, I think it's cute :nick:

Oh he actually made me this a while ago and it's beautiful:

YX8T1Bs.jpg

Why is your avi 666 btw?

StrawberryBlond

Just my A's and B's:

A

Christina Aguilera

Eminem

Lady Gaga

Lana Del Rey

B

Britney Spears

Madonna

Michael Jackson

The Weeknd

There's some other secondary influences that you didn't list, though.

Better Day

Just my A's and B's:

A

Christina Aguilera

Eminem

Lady Gaga

Lana Del Rey

B

Britney Spears

Madonna

Michael Jackson

The Weeknd

There's some other secondary influences that you didn't list, though.

Lana being more "Influential" than Madonna. 

Madonna paved the way for many artists. She liberated s-x. 

Together You And I!

StrawberryBlond

Lana being more "Influential" than Madonna. 

Madonna paved the way for many artists. She liberated s-x. 

It's not about who's more influential to the public in general, it's about who's influential to you personally. I might acknowledge that Madonna was at the root of some of my inspirations, but that doesn't mean that I like her the best. And you have to remember that Madonna based herself on a lot of other people. When I think about female artists liberating s-x, the earliest examples are probably Debbie Harry and Cher. Madonna may have paved the way for a lot of artists but she wasn't the first to do so or the sole root inspiration.

Archived