Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj tries to make Zendaya's moment about her, Demi Lovato teas

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Nicki wants everything to be about her....but that's a lonely life

RBp3uIw.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

the backlash!

she might have survived grammy 2012, stupid hoe, anaconda, onlys lyrics video, but she wont survive this 

RBp3uIw.gif

I legit screamed :lmao:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Totally rude of her, I thought the same thing when scrolling through my Instagram feed

Don't visit my profile

Jesse Pinkman

Zendaya is so pretty. Such a great role model for young black girls.

Not even gonna comment on the other one.

It's science, bitch

Am I the only one who doesn't interpret too much? She's just happy that women of different colors and sizes are being represented by Barbie. It's probably one of her childhood dreams to have a Barbie doll of herself; let her enjoy herself. Y'all would do the same. :laughga: 

What's new.  She's over

Lol well I mean she's still much more popular than Gaga atm. So...no. Maybe you just jealous. 

StrawberryBlond

Nicki thinks it's a positive thing that Zendaya's Barbie has dreads because it'll make black girls feel like their natural hair is pretty and cool...despite Nicki being the classic example of a black women whitening herself (hair, outfits, music, potential skin bleaching, etc). to be considered pretty and cool. If you look back at her before she became famous, she looked like a natural black woman, then she got famous and boom! lighter skin, pink wigs, super girlie outfits and pop/rap crossovers. So much for being a proud black woman (and the sad thing is, she's not the first to do this). Nicki's always been somewhat delusional, but wow.

Archived