💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie's "Aphrodite" appreciation/awareness thread

Spock

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

ONE OF THE BESTS

This video always makes me tear up cuz its Mama Bear and her Gaybies dancing around together having a fun time. She has so much love for the gay community. :sara:

Kylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-tumblr_inline_mrnvrbtX8Y1qz4rgp.gifKylie-Minogue-in-Get-Outta-My-Way-music-giphy.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

One of the best albums from the Princess of Pop/Australia! :legend: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

FrankGutz

Get Outta My Way is so underrated. That song itself is better than the last two albums from Madonna, Britney and Xtina

/thread

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bette Davis

Get Outta My Way is so underrated. That song itself is better than the last two albums from Madonna, Britney and Xtina

I see no lie :queenga: I really don't see why more musicians don't make use of Stuart Price. He is my favorite producer. If Gaga ever uses him, I will die of joy :pray:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

DrewStevens

I see no lie :queenga: I really don't see why more musicians don't make use of Stuart Price. He is my favorite producer. If Gaga ever uses him, I will die of joy :pray:

The piano riff is amazing by itself :pray:

So this is the one and only Kylie? Ashamed to say I've never made an effort to listen to her music, but if the rest of her discography is as amazing as "All the Lovers", I may have found a new artist. Stupendous!

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Serendipity

To all those saying this is her best, Impossible Princess and Light Years makes it look tasteless

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Petrichor

I think Aphrodite is one of the only albums I can listen to from start to finish and still be bopping at the end. Like the whole album is quality pop at its best.

To all those saying this is her best, Impossible Princess and Light Years makes it look tasteless

i'm not saying it's her best, just that it slays :hor: 

Though for me Kylie Minogue > Impossible Princess :flower: 

I agree for Light Years :legend: 

who will love me when the night is over

So this is the one and only Kylie? Ashamed to say I've never made an effort to listen to her music, but if the rest of her discography is as amazing as "All the Lovers", I may have found a new artist. Stupendous!

had you not heard All the Lovers before? :giveup: 

Her albums are so good. Even if some are better than others, there are at least a handful of tracks per album that are worth it 

had you not heard All the Lovers before? :giveup: 

Her albums are so good. Even if some are better than others, there are at least a handful of tracks per album that are worth it 

No I haven't and it slayed me to the moon and back :giveup:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

You better watch the tour sis :giveup: 

I will after I finish my homework :sweat: If that clip in the OP is any indication, idk if I'll survive 

I will after I finish my homework :sweat: If that clip in the OP is any indication, idk if I'll survive 

Prepare for absolute and ruthless slayage :air:

Archived