Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Rihanna's 8th album ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

how much input does she exactly have, though? 

Really? are we going to discredit someone who Co-wrote the best album by any black female artist Rated R? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

one of those writers was her... so thats :awkney: 

No it wasn't :awkney: she can't write anything. I'm not trying to shade her, I love her but let's be real she can't write :rip: same with beyonce.

Katsuki Bakugo

No it wasn't :awkney: she can't write anything. I'm not trying to shade her, I love her but let's be real she can't write :rip: same with beyonce.

Rated R. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Stolen credits exist.

:madge:

She released it as an unknown indie artist to see what's it's like to be a newcomer again :trollga:

Don't visit my profile

Cody Draco

Really? are we going to discredit someone who Co-wrote the best album by any black female artist Rated R? 

Your statement was correct until 2014 when this masterpiece was birthed into the world.

azealia_banks_bwet_cover.jpg

Kacey Elizabeth

There's a song on that album called Rude Boy. Ester Dean wrote that song and recorded a demo of it. In Rihanna's version, it's pretty much the same thing except for in the bridge, there are a few additional lyrics that don't even fit the song. And Rihanna has writing credits for that song. It's the same case with many of her other songs. I think that's a pretty good indication of her input in her music; a songwriter writes the lyrics to a track, Rihanna takes it and changes some stuff like adding or removing one or two lines and words and then taking co-writing credits. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Cody Draco

True.

I know you can't compare these Artists but Hilary Duff did the exact same with her Album, after the country Vibe didn't go as successful as planned, they (her label) gave her some time off and flew her to Sweden for some hits aka the bop that is Sparks.

Not the exact same but something similar happened to Ariana too, they (her label) flew her to Sweden in January to have some "hits" on the Album and a refreshing sound.

Back to RiRi:

Since the writers camp just finished some weeks ago, I can imagine the Album being out within the next six months, because the Songs only need to be sung by the bad gal herself now.

This reminds me of Azealia having to go back to the studio and create something the label would consider a "hit" which ended up being Chasing Time. I wonder how often this actually occurs in the music industry. It seems like it's more common than we are led to believe. :ohno:

Katsuki Bakugo

Your statement was correct until 2014 when this masterpiece was birthed into the world.

azealia_banks_bwet_cover.jpg

I want to disaggree with you because how bad of a person she is... but this album... FLAWLESS

she is here for the bling not the music, she saw her experimental music flopping so she went back to the studio to make comercial bops again

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Jesse Pinkman

she is here for the bling not the music, she saw her experimental musci flopping so she went back to the studio to make comercial bops again

Basically.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman

This post makes me want to jump off a ****ing cliff.

It's science, bitch

Archived