FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

kGd4yRf.gif

S5qcmuy.png

cover100x100.jpeg  cover100x100.jpeg  cover100x100.jpeg

• Who You Are [2011] • Alive [2013] • Sweet Talker [2014]

X74d1on.png

WHO YOU ARE • Do It Like A Dude • Price Tag • Nobody's Perfect • Who's Laughing Now • Domino • Who You Are • LaserLight

ALIVE: • Wild • It's My Party • Thunder

SWEET TALKER: • Bang Bang • Burnin' Up • Masterpiece

Sweet Talker on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/JSJSweetTalkerexpiT

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

|  WHO YOU ARE [2011]

SINGLES: • Do It Like A Dude • Price Tag • Nobody's Perfect • Who's Laughing Now  • Domino • Who You Are • LaserLight

PROMO SINGLES: • Casualty Of Love

|  ALIVE [2013]

SINGLES: • Wild • It's My Party • Thunder

PROMO SINGLES: • Squre One

|  SWEET TALKER [2014]

SINGLES: • Bang Bang • Burnin' Up • Masterpiece • Ain't Been Done

PROMO SINGLES: • Personal

|  SWEET TALKER era

FIRST SINGLE: Bang Bang

The song was released on 29 July 2014 by Lava and Republic Records as the lead single from Jessie J's third studio album Sweet Talker [2014]. The song's accompanying video was shot over two days in Los Angeles, California and was directed by Hannah Lux Davis. On August 24, 2014 the official video was uploaded on MTV's website and was available for international viewing. On August 25, 2014, the video was released via Jessie J's VEVO account.

SECOND SINGLE: Burnin' Up

It was released on September 23, 2014, serving as the second single from her third studio album, Sweet Talker. On September 24, 2014, Jessie posted a teaser of the music video on Instagram. The video, directed by Hannah Lux Davis, was released on October 8, 2014

PROMO SINGLE: Sweet Talker [UK, Ireland]

THIRD SINGLE: Masterpiece

The song was written and produced by Josh Alexander and was co-written by Britt Burton and Emily Warren, "Masterpiece" was released to iTunes on 7 October 2014, alongside "Ain't Been Done", as the second and third promotional singles off Sweet Talker. It was released to US radio January 13, 2015 as the third international single and fourth from the album overall.

An official lyric video premiered on the official YouTube channel for Republic Records on November 10, 2014. The clip revolves around an aspiring dancer training in a studio space with the lyrics displayed in a graphic all-capital font. The official video for "Masterpiece" was recorded in Los Angeles on November 13 and 14. Directed by Tabitha Denholm, it premiered December 10, 2014.

FOURTH SINGLE: Ain't Been Done

On July 10, "Ain’t Been Done" was confirmed as the fourth official single from the album through The Voice [Australian TV series] twitter account. It is unknown if this single will be released in territories outside of Australia, however it will follow a similar route to Masterpiece as it was again originally released digitally as a promotional single. An official lyric video for the song was released on August 24th 2015, hinting at a music video to follow up.

AIN'T BEEN DONE on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/JSJSweetTalkerdlxDA

Serendipity

Didn't Price Tag block BTW from #1 in UK?

OT: I love her:sara:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FrankGutz

i loved who you are. great album

Sle, yes, that one is a really good album

Unlike others I really enjoy all of her albums. :flutter:

Me too!!

tumblr_mgygeyofp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Ah, the bis-xual chanteuse got her own thread :legend:

How nice

7yZZJTM.gif

Who You Are. Her first and her only good album tbh

For me, 'Alive' it's her best album

7yZZJTM.gif

FrankGutz

Alive isn't that bad but it is kinda boring. 

idk, that album gives me life :giveup: bops like Unite, Conquer the World, Excuse my Rude, Wild, Thunder, It's my Party, Daydreamin', Sexy Lady, Hero,  :giveup:   the only song i really hate is 'Harder we Fall' i despise that song :air:

Archived