💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

and called it TRAPPOP?

The theme is instead putting pop to trap culture, trap will be put to pop culture. A true reverse darkhorsean expedition in short. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want KP4 to be like "Circle The Drain" with actual drums that aren't digital.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Didymus

This might have been funny (who am I kidding, it wouldn't have been) in early 2014 but lemme pretend it's a serious question and say:

hell to the no.

Dangerous Man

I ain't trying to be funny guys.  :green:

Also,  Dark Horse has been the trendsetter these past years. Many songs sounds the same as it like Black Widow,  Get On Your Knees,  She Knows, and other songs from 2011-2013. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Cody Draco

I ain't trying to be funny guys.  :green:

Also,  Dark Horse has been the trendsetter these past years. Many songs sounds the same as it like Black Widow,  Get On Your Knees,  She Knows, and other songs from 2011-2013. :green:

Serving them ATRL teas and I'm living for it. :green:

Iwontell

Yes, she should go full on urban, marry Riff Raff, change her artistic name to Katy K and SLAY the world with her first single "In Ma Hood (ft. Azealia Banks)". :love:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Kacey Elizabeth

No. I want KP4 to have alternative and Baroque genres + gothic and industrial styles mixed with pop. I would also love it if the album had some ambient music. She had a few songs with ambient musical elements in PRISM. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Admin changed the title to Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?

Archived