Who is the best pop girl actress?

Cody Draco

Who is the best pop girl actress?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best pop girl actress?

• Cher or Christina Aguilera - Burlesque
    • Ariana - Kids shows, Scream Queens
    • Gaga - Boiling Point, Machete Kills
    • Selena - Wizards of Waverly Place, Spring Breakers, she was in another movie but I forgot the name
    • Demi - some Disney show I forgot the name of, Camp Rock
    • Hillary Duff - Lizzy Mcquire, Gossip Girl, Cheaper By The Dozen
    • Miley Cyrus - Hannah Montana, The Last Song
    • Madonna - Evita, J LO - she was in lots of stuff, or Britney Spears - Crossroads
    • Lana Del Rey - Tropico
    • Beyonce - The Fighting Temptations, Carmen, Obsessed, DREAMGIRLS, Pink Panther, Epic, Cadillac Records

Featured Posts

Angel Baby

Selena, bc "Wizards Of Waverly Place" marked a whole generation and left a huge legacy.Ā :whitney:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Beyonce because she's the only one who has been in respected feature films.

Um...Cher, who was in multiple respected movies and was nominated and wonĀ multiple Golden Globe Awards and WON an Oscar for best actress. She is more accomplished than anyone on this list!Ā 

Yonce for me thus far.

Not sure why Britney is listed. :lmao:

Her and Mimi excuse of films are pretty pathetic eventhough I love them on stage and in my iPod.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PrinceGaga

Beyonce has done several movies. :rip:Ā 

The Fighting TemptationsĀ 

Carmen

Obsessed

DREAMGIRLS

Pink Panther

Epic

Cadillac Records

etc.

Ā 

Not you snubbing her role as Foxxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers: GoldmemberĀ :excuseu:Ā :trollga:Ā 

I don't get The poll at ALL. Why The heck are they coupled like that, its metal. O.oĀ 

Obviously Cher. Shes brilliant in every movie she made and has an Oscar. Madonna is also great in few films,Ā though dredful in some.

Jlo is pretty ok too...

gagaisitalian

Um...Cher, who was in multiple respected movies and was nominated and wonĀ multiple Golden Globe Awards and WON an Oscar for best actress. She is more accomplished than anyone on this list!Ā 

I didn't ask you :/

Whispering

I didn't ask you :/

The thread topic asks the question. We are all free to state our opinion and agree and disagree with otherĀ opinions in threads. That's the way a forum works.Ā 

StrawberryBlond

None of them can truly act. Just shows that most of the time, we only really have one big talent. I mean, there's a reason they chose music over film, right? I actually haven't really watched anything with Cher in it properly, so I can't really judge her but everyone else...they're not even average. Even Gaga can have her awkward moments though she'd probably be the best overall. I'm honestly surprised so many seem to think Christina was good. From what I saw out of a review of Burlesque, she was average at best.

J.Lo shouldn't be in aĀ same group with Madonna and Britney. They have nothingĀ in common.

J.Lo was inĀ romantic comedies andĀ thrillers like Enough, Out of Sight, The Cell etc. and she was not bad at all.Ā 

So I can't vote. :crossed:Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

Whispering

None of them can truly act. Just shows that most of the time, we only really have one big talent. I mean, there's a reason they chose music over film, right? I actually haven't really watched anything with Cher in it properly, so I can't really judge her but everyone else...they're not even average. Even Gaga can have her awkward moments though she'd probably be the best overall. I'm honestly surprised so many seem to think Christina was good. From what I saw out of a review of Burlesque, she was average at best.

Watch Cher in Mask (get ready to cry, though) and in Silkwood and Moonstuck.Ā There is a reason she was nominated for Oscars and won one! She is definitely above average.Ā 

Archived