Yanko

Featured Posts

Might not get cancelled after all

Poor haters

tumblr_msrqfgK69f1qf4nt5o1_250.gif

Those who though this would get cancelled mid-season :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Those who though this would get cancelled mid-season :rip:

I would be surprised if it gets another season. I like Scream Queens a lot, but it doesn't feel like something millions of people are going to tune into. It feels too niche.

I would be surprised if it gets another season. I like Scream Queens a lot, but it doesn't feel like something millions of people are going to tune into. It feels too niche.

Well, Fringe got renewed three times and it was the same situation, only with tragically worse live numbers. Fox kept it on because of its devoted fan base and really successful DVR and live +3 numbers. Today there is also streaming to factor in :shrug:

I don't know if Scream Queens will get renewed (I think it will) but there was no way they were going to cancel it before the end of the first season. I just find hilarious the way the majority of people on here and on ATRL are treating it as if it were pop girl album release without having a clue of what keeps a TV show on the air

edit: (I didn't mean you though)

who will love me when the night is over

Well, Fringe got renewed three times and it was the same situation, only with tragically worse live numbers. Fox kept it on because of its devoted fan base and really successful DVR and live +3 numbers. Today there is also streaming to factor in :shrug:

I don't know if Scream Queens will get renewed (I think it will) but there was no way they were going to cancel it before the end of the first season. I just find hilarious the way the majority of people on here and on ATRL are treating it as if it were pop girl album release without having a clue of what keeps a TV show on the air

edit: (I didn't mean you though)

I know you didn't mean me, don't worry.

If the rest of the season is as good as the first two episodes were, then I'll be crossing my fingers that it gets picked up for another season. It has a lot of potential.

LePetitGAGABLover

ari ha power

bHe7AVM.gif

Ariana, ha power. :giveup:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she die in the first episode? :air:

Archived