💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Does Taylor Swift™ NEVER Lose?

Dangerous Man

Why does the lord always win?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Why does the lord always win?

• Because she's an actual LORD (not just a lorde wanna be)
    • Because she's white rich girl born and raised in murica
    • Because #lovewins #talentwins
    • Because she was born in 1989
    • Because she always sues.
    • Ask it to Taylor Nation™'s ass

Featured Posts

Yeah, back when she got with Harry, broke up with him and then got with Connor. Everybody stared calling her a slut and a couple of """"""""slut shaming"""""""" lyrics made the rounds, along with her ex boyfriends list. That's when the crazy ex-girlfriend ohmigod she is going to write a song about him!!1 thing really took off and went viral (which kind of happened because of the salty directioners) Then the Kennedys dragged her because of Connor and a wedding thing that happened. Then there was a mini blackout because of all of this during the era. It was a mess :duck:

So people saying that she is "over" because of this supposed backlash happening now have no clue what they're saying because it pales in comparison to the Red era. I mean yeah, I think it's bull**** and really excessive and I totally see her in a different way, but people are just making fun of it, not really dragging.

It seems to me that people always dragged her because she dates "too many guys"? I didn't know it was intensified during the Red era :deadbanana: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It seems to me that people always dragged her because she dates "too many guys"? I didn't know it was intensified during the Red era :deadbanana: 

Yeah, that was the basis of the whole thing. Hell hath no fury like angry One Direction fans

who will love me when the night is over

bionic

Because she's somehow tricked the world into thinking that disliking her is an act of pure s-xism. 

Feminism is all about friendship, after all. 

buy bionic

StrawberryBlond

Because, quite simply, she has a lot of luck. And it's going to run out. You can only keep recycling your same tired style and dating half of Hollywood so long until the world gets bored. And in Taylor's case, she's still trying to win over a large portion of the world. She has one hell of a PR team who've managed to paint a basically talented artist as a supremely talented artist and the public fell for it. But hype can only work for a limited time. Already, some people are calling Carly Rae's new album better than 1989, saying she did this style better than Taylor and questioning why she couldn't have success with it. I only hope that with time, more people will be awakened to the idea that Taylor isn't the best the genre has to offer and certainly not the best music as a whole has to offer. I'm convinced that the Grammy academy must give pop a wide berth apart from the biggest hits because it's all they seem to nominate the most obvious choices, missing out all the amazing pop that passes them by every year, in favour of the likes of Taylor. I can't think of any other reason why her albums continuously get nominated for the biggest awards. 

Because she's somehow tricked the world into thinking that disliking her is an act of pure s-xism. 

That too. Women like this are why feminism struggles to be taken seriously. Why is it nearly always the worst women that get successful, meaning I can only support what this means for womankind through gritted teeth?

Mister Gaga

She'll never lose with her music. She'll never make something like Born This Way, or something a little controversial for people to talk. She doesn't take risks. The fact that she wanted to outdo Katy by using the same formula (flat, relatable songs) makes me laugh :hehe:

Archived