💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Focus Shut the Haters Mouth?

Dangerous Man

Upon Focus release...   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Upon Focus release...

• It will rip all the haters unholy mouth up to their throats.
    • Haters will be like,"It's the lead so ofc it's frontloaded. Let's wait for the second single" :eww:
    • We already know the queen of touring Ari can get a solo hit.

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Assuming it's a solo, do you think haters will stop from saying Ari can't get a solo hit? One Last Time didn't hit the top 10 so it was kinda a weak proof that Ari can get a solo hit. :nick:

Inb4 it's still a song with feat. though.  :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

mister max

hopefully its a 

then still no :emma: haters gonna hate even if there is nothing to be hated about it :emma: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PrinceGaga

Haters need slayage to be convinced. Like absolute slayage. Everyone will have haters until the artist can pull off a Thriller in every way and still remain a decent person and performer. Even then they will complain though, so

Dangerous Man

hopefully its a 

then still no :emma: haters gonna hate even if there is nothing to be hated about it :emma: 

I can feel it sis.  She's going to drop another RnB classic with this.  Can't wait for the absolute slayage.  :giveup:

Haters need slayage to be convinced. Like absolute slayage. Everyone will have haters until the artist can pull off a Thriller in every way and still remain a decent person and performer and even then they will complain.

This. You can't please everyone. Legends are the one that realized that and did their thing whether haters were hating or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Dangerous Man

My hate for her has nothing to do with charts tho.

Why do you hate the queen of vocals bro? Are you from Murica or do you love doughnuts?  :ohno:

SadWhiteReggae

I can feel it sis.  She's going to drop another RnB classic with this.  Can't wait for the absolute slayage.  :giveup:

sorry but I kind of sort of remembered you said you were straight. do you like live on your back or?

artpopmess

I think the haters say Ariana can't move albums not singles. Anyways she needs to release it asap bc I need a new bop for the gym

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

i dislike her as a person, her songs are catchy and that's about it. I doubt if anyone cares if they are solo or not, look at nicki.

Dangerous Man

sorry but I kind of sort of remembered you said you were straight. do you like live on your back or?

Just appropriating the culture here, SIS. 

We don't even know if the song will crack the top 10 on iTunes like... :wtf: I hope she will deliver a great bop but we can't be sure, we know nothing about the song.

But if it did go no.1, of course it wouldn't shut up the haters since it's the lead single

SadWhiteReggae

Just appropriating the culture here, SIS. 

that's nice, darling. I'm a girl so you can call me b---h.

is that your brother as your profile pic?

Dangerous Man

that's nice, darling. I'm a girl so you can call me b---h.
is that your brother as your profile pic?

:hug:

Uhm no b*tch, he's Sam Hunt,  the new king of country.  :rip:

Archived