actor

Tom Hardy (updated: 3/3/2016)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Hardy

I will put my head instead of Leonardo's head and i will pretend like i took pic with him. :cool:
Can't wait to do that lol

Bad Bromance
15 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

@Bad Bromance Not sure if you saw him earlier but gosh

he is so beautiful :giveup:

This is probably one of his best looks

Yaaaasssss!!!!  I saw him and immediately thought of you!  He's f*cking gorgeous and way too HOT!!!  I want to push that biatch out of the way and just make out with him, undress him, suck him dry and then have him bend me over and pound on me so hard that I'll have trouble sitting the next day.   :gaycat:   :hor:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley
9 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Yaaaasssss!!!!  I saw him and immediately thought of you!  He's f*cking gorgeous and way too HOT!!!  I want to push that biatch out of the way and just make out with him, undress him, suck him dry and then have him bend me over and pound on me so hard that I'll have trouble sitting the next day.   :gaycat:   :hor:

Not at me being the Tom Hardy icon on GGD. :gaycat: Ferrer told me that one day he was watching The Revenant and I was constantly on his mind. :emma:

and :air: Yes he is gorgeous but wow :air: He is such a bear, a feminist bear, which makes him even hotter. :giveup: (btw check out the OP, there's an NSFW pic if you haven't seen it :gaycat:)

I am crazed about this man. I was watching the video where Sam Smith won his award and I found out that Gaga is only sitting one row behind Tom Hardy. LIKE WHAT? THEY WERE SO FCKING CLOSE.

Also me being a Hardy fanatic, I paused after Gaga's performance to see the 10,000 people in the audience and I happily saw that Hardy in the audience was politely clapping for her, hope he loved it. :hor:

Also his wife doesn't look too bad though. Earlier I saw a headline "Tom Hardy's wife is just as hot as HE IS." :gaycat:

Bad Bromance
5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Not at me being the Tom Hardy icon on GGD. :gaycat: Ferrer told me that one day he was watching The Revenant and I was constantly on his mind. :emma:

and :air: Yes he is gorgeous but wow :air: He is such a bear, a feminist bear, which makes him even hotter. :giveup: (btw check out the OP, there's an NSFW pic if you haven't seen it :gaycat:)

I am crazed about this man. I was watching the video where Sam Smith won his award and I found out that Gaga is only sitting one row behind Tom Hardy. LIKE WHAT? THEY WERE SO FCKING CLOSE.

Also me being a Hardy fanatic, I paused after Gaga's performance to see the 10,000 people in the audience and I happily saw that Hardy in the audience was politely clapping for her, hope he loved it. :hor:

Also his wife doesn't look too bad though. Earlier I saw a headline "Tom Hardy's wife is just as hot as HE IS." :gaycat:

LOL!!!  I just saw the NSFW pic in the OP and let me tell you, I think I just got a boner from seeing him practically naked!!   :gaycat:  What??!!  Gaga was sitting right behind him??  I didn't even notice it!  I'm going to have to watch the Oscars again.  Like you, I also hope he enjoyed Gaga's performance.  As for his wife, she's pretty but he's definitely the hottest one in that relationship.   ;)

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

LOL!!!  I just saw the NSFW pic in the OP and let me tell you, I think I just got a boner from seeing him practically naked!!   :gaycat:  What??!!  Gaga was sitting right behind him??  I didn't even notice it!  I'm going to have to watch the Oscars again.  Like you, I also hope he enjoyed Gaga's performance.  As for his wife, she's pretty but he's definitely the hottest one in that relationship.   ;)

Let me PM you something. :gaycat:

He's barely visible in Gaga's performance video, you gotta watch this:

I like his eyes. they are so kind and warm I could stare into them forever :sara:

I'm not really into daddy type, but this buff body type suits him well. although I kinda like his earlier slender looks more.

overall, he has this aura around him that I can't even properly describe. like he's radiating confidence and sheer man power - god I wish I could snuggle with him on a soft couch :emma:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Bad Bromance
9 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Let me PM you something. :gaycat:

He's barely visible in Gaga's performance video, you gotta watch this:

Thanks!!!  You made my night!   :gaycat:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Rino said:

I like his eyes. they are so kind and warm I could stare into them forever :sara:

I'm not really into daddy type, but this buff body type suits him well. although I kinda like his earlier slender looks more.

overall, he has this aura around him that I can't even properly describe. like he's radiating confidence and sheer man power - god I wish I could snuggle with him on a soft couch :emma:

I agree. His handsome is very unconventional. It's just so unique I don't see it in any other man. Everytime I feel weak I remind myself of how I can be tough like Tom. #confession :emma:

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I agree. His handsome is very unconventional. It's just so unique I don't see it in any other man. Everytime I feel weak I remind myself of how I can be tough like Tom. #confession :emma:

so Tom Hardy is your ideal role model that you're willing to look/be like in the future? 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Bradley
Just now, Rino said:

so Tom Hardy is your ideal role model that you're willing to look/be like in the future? 

Lol I'm not forcing myself to be like him. I just look up to him like how I look up to Gaga, but if I look/be like Hardy, I don't see the bad in it. :hor:

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

Lol I'm not forcing myself to be like him. I just look up to him like how I look up to Gaga, but if I look/be like Hardy, I don't see the bad in it. :hor:

ok, I get your point :D

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Bradley

@Ferrer Zorola @Handsome Bob @Bad Bromance

watch a new HD commercial which he did in Korea, they covered up all his tattoos. Those muscles :giveup:

I didn't know he did commercials. :green:

http://tomhardyvariations.tumblr.com/post/140368072596/heres-the-commercial-tom-did-in-korea-beautiful

Also I found this old pic, who the fck takes a selfie in the middle of a shower?

Dad :giveup: let me shower with you

12822133_1275943925765568_795243765_n.jp

Bad Bromance
10 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

@Ferrer Zorola @Handsome Bob @Bad Bromance

watch a new HD commercial which he did in Korea, they covered up all his tattoos. Those muscles :giveup:

I didn't know he did commercials. :green:

http://tomhardyvariations.tumblr.com/post/140368072596/heres-the-commercial-tom-did-in-korea-beautiful

Also I found this old pic, who the fck takes a selfie in the middle of a shower?

Dad :giveup: let me shower with you

12822133_1275943925765568_795243765_n.jp

Damn!!!  He's HOT as f*ck in that commercial!!  I just want him to give it to me like boom, boom, boom.

Archived