Katy's crowd in Brazil right now

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

maybe she'll break her hip before she outgrosses TBTWB

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Her Mini Playback Show Tour is still going on? God bless.

y u so pressedT?

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

What happened to the triangular runway? :confused: It looks like less fun without it :noparty: 

Just checked online and that's a 55k capacity venue, way to go Katy :applause: She has less than 10 shows left until the end of The Prismatic World Tour as we know it :udidnt: 

Everything got downgraded for the South American leg

SEVDALIZA

that is incredible :deadbanana: christ, i imagine it'd be at least a little intimidating performing in front of so many people

operating from another world

Mister Gaga

So many similarities between PRISM era and the Born This Way era!! Both, the Prismatic World Tour and the Born This Way Ball Tour were massive :applause: Here's a pic of TBTWB

SDF_zps0c791762.png

Everything got downgraded for the South American leg

This unacceptable neglect for the fans who have been waiting almost a year and a half for the show :crossed: I EMPATHISE WITH YOU SOUTH AMERICANS, YOU DESERVE JUSTICE :cryga: 

Kacey Elizabeth

THE SLAYAGE! :giveup: I LOVE ALL THESE BRAZILIAN KATYCATS! They're very devoted and passionate! :flutter: 

I tried to stream it on periscope, but my connection keeps on being messed up. :shrug::eww: BUT ANYWAY, THIS IS PHENOMENAL! KATY PUTS A LOT OF EFFORT, ENERGY, PASSION, CREATIVITY, MONEY AND EMOTION INTO HER SHOWS, AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION! :party:That crowd though :legend: 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

coolio

didn't the stage use to be a triangle?

Yes, but for the venues that she played in Asia and Latin America, there wasn't space for that stage and some other props. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

andy232000

What happened to the triangular runway? :confused: It looks like less fun without it :noparty: 

Just checked online and that's a 55k capacity venue, way to go Katy :applause: She has less than 10 shows left until the end of The Prismatic World Tour as we know it :udidnt: 

its hard to bring all that stage equipment to latin america. gaga also had to take stuff from her BTWB when she came here

Morphine Prince

I bet the Little ARTPOPSters are RUSHING into this thread, expecting failure.

bCv5zEc.gif

:lmao: 

I actually thought it was gonna be half empty or something because OP is a Taylor stan :rip: 

:lmao: 

I actually thought it was gonna be half empty or something because OP is a Taylor stan :rip: 

I also kind of stan for Katy and unlike  *some* people I can do both. I actually used to do so in peace but oh well :green: 

its hard to bring all that stage equipment to latin america. gaga also had to take stuff from her BTWB when she came here

Ahhhhhh I see :omg: That's pretty unfortunate :noparty: Then again at the end of the day they're getting a show which is a big thing in itself. There's a DVD to fall back on if they want to imagine they got the triangular runway anyway :dies: 

Kacey Elizabeth

Her Mini Playback Show Tour is still going on? God bless.

There's no playback. Katy never uses playback.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived