💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia comes after another user on Instagram with racist remarks

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lol shes not harming anyone but herself. Everyone knows shes an attention seeking mentally unstable person. Idk why yall take her so seriously. The black community is not affected by Ms. Banks. :)

You are right.

I meant that she might have some valid points when it comes to racism but no one will take her seriously after all this.

FreePalestine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iMonster

By definition, if you are successful in your career, it's usually measured by your earnings. Or money is at least a byproduct of that. Not just in the music industry either. If you get a promotion at your job, you get a raise or maybe even a bonus... It's very simple. Yes it sucks, but it's life and we all need money.

The fact Azealia has made millions without even coming close or attempting to chart in what you call a 'popularity contest' is successful. Which is why it's ridiculous that people are laughing about her career with quotation marks etc because it's hard to make a living by being a musician in 2015, let alone become a millionaire that young.

Though that's why it IS indeed a contest. Tik Tok sold more than Bad Romance. . . though which one was the better song? That's my point. Especially, in music once again. TO ME it's not about earnings and that's why the industry is diminishing in content.  

Lastly you keep saying she's made millions which isn't true at all. Her NET WORTH (meaning her assets) is about $3 Million. Though net worth doesn't actually tell you what someone has made.

We can agree to disagree though, we just have different views.   

Though that's why it IS indeed a contest. Tik Tok sold more than Bad Romance. . . though which one was the better song? That's my point. Especially, in music once again. TO ME it's not about earnings and that's why the industry is diminishing in content.  

Lastly you keep saying she's made millions which isn't true at all. Her NET WORTH (meaning her assets) is about $3 Million. Though net worth doesn't actually tell you what someone has made.

We can agree to disagree though, we just have different views.   

i don't know why you keep saying things like that though because azealia banks isn't competing in that ring, she exists in a totally different bubble to mainstream pop so it's not even relevant to this conversation. that was my point in the first place, she's rich without doing that and buying into the 'popularity contest'

& ugh lol she is a millionaire though but alright 

Whispering

At this point, what group of people has she not offended? 

Unless she completely funds her own projects in the future, there isn't going to be an indie label or management team that would want to work with her. Those "millions" are going to run out fast, when she is having to fully fund her music career...or what little she has left of it. 

LoveandMagic

Me too. My mom was latina (puerto rican) and when she started dating my father who is white, my fathers friends would say racist comments like "is she even legal?, is she a maid?" etc until my father had to separate himself from those racists. Azealia is a walking contradiction and all of this will backfire on her even though it already is. 

Your father sounds like an honorable man. Too honorable to hang out with such jackasses. I'm sure your mother is a very lovely woman.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Alien Tulip

Your father sounds like an honorable man. Too honorable to hang out with such jackasses. I'm sure your mother is a very lovely woman.

Awww thank you for the compliment sweetheart:hug: 

LoveandMagic

Awww thank you for the compliment sweetheart:hug: 

Just spilling that truth tea. :) :kissga:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SissyFromSpace

Are we going to have a thread for every single one of these instances? 

Yes. The GP needs to be aware of her sick ways, hopefully she'll get enough attention to enter the mental hospital her fans desperately want her in!

pZMMRQg.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived