Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia comes after another user on Instagram with racist remarks

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

iMonster

She has a lot of fans and haters here

For what though? :giveup:

I'm literally attempting to give her the benefit of the doubt but she's not even a one hit wonder. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but I honestly don't know much about her except from that 212 dance mix I heard a while back. She's not relevant and most likely never will be so why can't we let her disappear? Lol!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm literally attempting to give her the benefit of the doubt but she's not even a one hit wonder. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but I honestly don't know much about her except from that 212 dance mix I heard a while back. She's not relevant and most likely never will be so why can't we let her disappear? Lol!

I don't really know, a lot of Gaga's fans kinda turned into Azealia, Lana and Marina fans through osmosis or something

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

This is quite the contradiction

Surely if she won't disappear she holds at least some relevance?

monketsharona

The bandwagon LMs that liked her abandoned her after the Red Flame incident, the ones that remained are few...

That's sad because I really liked her back in the days... But now I really understand why I stopped appreciate her. It's not only because of the Gaga 'feud'.. How could people like someone who is super talented but so full of hate, aggressive, dramatic and homophobic like she is ? Honestly I can't...

iMonster

She's put out one EP, one mixtape, and one album (all critically acclaimed) 

She's been touring nonstop since 2012 and has grossed a couple million dollars.

Now I'm not condoning any of this behavior, the fact that this has gotten this far disappoints me. But that doesn't take away form her accomplishments. 

Ohhh ok cool! Thanks for this info she did have a shot at one point then. Now, I just don't see it for her. I'm not into her type of music so that's another reason why I didn't pay much attention to her to begin with. I just think it's silly to constantly make new threads about her knowing she's very outlandish and will do something else in a few days/weeks. lol

Bette Davis

I'm part Latino and I'm completely offended by her horrible comments about Latinos. Shes such a racist, homophobic piece of shït. I just deleted all my music by her.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Cody Draco

Some of us have a broader taste in music than top 40 label puppets honey.

mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

iMonster

This is quite the contradiction

Surely if she won't disappear she holds at least some relevance?

I should've specified in music terms. She's not relevant in Music. I don't care what people do on their personal time but let your music speak and don't be a d*ck...

There were a lot of times when she's tweeted about people being racist towards her and her feelings with people she's worked with. Then she pulls the same actions towards other people? She's the contradiction. I can't respect her after that at all. 

Also Milli Vanilli at one point had millions of dollars as well. . . how did that end for them? Money isn't the defining factor when talking about someone's career. At least not in my opinion, probably in yours.  

iMonster

Some of us have a broader taste in music than top 40 label puppets honey.

mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

LOL at the notion that you think I do because I don't like alternative hip-hop. I can't with some of you in this thread hahaha

:dies: :dies: :dies:  

Cody Draco

LOL at the notion that you think I do because I don't like alternative hip-hop. I can't with some of you in this thread hahaha

:dies: :dies: :dies:  

Well your apparent obsession with relevancy made me come to that conclusion.

My apologies. :reductive2:

Alien Tulip

I'm part Latino and I'm completely offended by her horrible comments about Latinos. Shes such a racist, homophobic piece of shït. I just deleted all my music by her.

Me too. My mom was latina (puerto rican) and when she started dating my father who is white, my fathers friends would say racist comments like "is she even legal?, is she a maid?" etc until my father had to separate himself from those racists. Azealia is a walking contradiction and all of this will backfire on her even though it already is. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived