đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grace Jones' tour rider

Spock

Featured Posts

What even at the own shucking part:dies:

I love how she and a guest go first class and then the people responsible for producing the show get economy

He/They

venusian

Y'all come for Azealia for being a "horrible person" and say that Madonna is arrogant (I remember reading awful comments a couple of days ago about the rumors that she made a dancer kiss her feet), yet you put up with this b---h's nonsense when she does just the same...I really don't get you guys...

thats gaga daily for you i hate this site so much sometimes

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Y'all come for Azealia for being a "horrible person" and say that Madonna is arrogant (I remember reading awful comments a couple of days ago about the rumors that she made a dancer kiss her feet), yet you put up with this b---h's nonsense when she does just the same...I really don't get you guys...

Are you really going to compare? Grace's rider is surprisingly undiva and basic apart from the oysters and maybe all that wine. Have you seen Mariah's rider? Rihanna's? For what it's worth, Gaga's? Those are nonsensical tour riders full of crap. A tour rider is totally normal and is expected for a big personality. However, calling someone a f***** for the nth time, insulting people on their instagram, coming for white people and being a douche during rehearsals is not. Let's keep it real

who will love me when the night is over

Iwontell
Are you really going to compare? Grace's rider is surprisingly undiva and basic apart from the oysters and maybe all that wine. Have you seen Mariah's rider? Rihanna's? For what it's worth, Gaga's? Those are nonsensical tour riders full of crap. A tour rider is totally normal and is expected for a big personality. However, calling someone a f***** for the nth time, insulting people on their instagram, coming for white people and being a douche during rehearsals is not. Let's keep it real

The rider is not the problem (frankly, riders are between artists and ppl who hire them, I don't care), it's her whole demeanor...putting herself in a pedestal and constantly undermining other people (wether it's Gaga, Rihanna, even Madonna she says to have copied her...whoever it is, it doesn't matter), it comes from the same place of arrogance that moves Azealia's actions (assuming they're coming from an entirely normal person, which I believe is not the case) or Madonna's alleged foot kissing (for which people here dragged her to filth, despite it being just a rumor, not a week ago), even if the actions themselves are different...so to me it is illogical...

But, hey, if you're on board with Grace's behavior, it's your right...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The rider is not the problem (frankly, riders are between artists and ppl who hire them, I don't care), it's her whole demeanor...putting herself in a pedestal and constantly undermining other people (wether it's Gaga, Rihanna, even Madonna she says to have copied her...whoever it is, it doesn't matter), it comes from the same place of arrogance that moves Azealia's actions (assuming they're coming from an entirely normal person, which I believe is not the case) or Madonna's alleged foot kissing (for which people here dragged her to filth, despite it being just a rumor, not a week ago), even if the actions themselves are different...so to me it is illogical...

But, hey, if you're on board with Grace's behavior, it's your right...

Okay, but that's not the what the thread is about. This is about her rider. No shade, but if you have a problem about Grace's attitude with other people, there's the "Gaga is obsessed with me" thread in the News section, where people were quite ignorantly dragging for filth and discussing it there. 

And that little shade towards me at the end there was not needed. 

Iwontell

Okay, but that's not the what the thread is about. This is about her rider. No shade, but if you have a problem about Grace's attitude with other people, there's the "Gaga is obsessed with me" thread in the News section, where people were quite ignorantly dragging for filth and discussing it there. 

And that little shade towards me at the end there was not needed. 

If it's about her rider, it's about her as well and about her behavior...no forum discussion is ever that objective...I just expressed how weird I find that some ppl get destroyed around here for certain things and others, though having the same posture, are praised...

And there was no shade directed at you or anybody else, I'm just saying that I'm not here to change anybody's mind. I truly respect other people's opinions and have nothing but love for everyone here (the ones I don't care for are already on the ignored users list). ;)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

iloveit123

She is a DIVA with a capital 'D' for sure... but damn, I'd still love to see her live.

I can only imagine what time she'd hit the stage. Not to be presumptuous, but divas usually start late, haha.

She is a DIVA with a capital 'D' for sure... but damn, I'd still love to see her live.

I can only imagine what time she'd hit the stage. Not to be presumptuous, but divas usually start late, haha.

I saw her in June and I am still slayed today :legend:

Seriously, the last time I felt so amazed by anybody was at the Monster Ball. It was at a festival so she was on time :emma:

Gianni Versace

this is the best tour rider food list i've seen so far (**** yeah sashimi and oysters!!!!) i love grace so much

Archived