Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks stalks guy's IG to repeatedly call him "ugly" and worthless

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all of a sudden she can't defend herself? I'm not against anyone but our young LGBT community feels like they can insult any artist online but once the artist decides to defend themselves they are crazy? First the gays are begging her for bussy shirts then the next second they are insulted by her defending herself? Ok. I'm not ok with online violence but Azalea has all the right to defend herself. If. Every artist decided to reply to the stupid comments people post on social media, we would call everyone CRAZY

(I posted this earlier on the wrong topic) ?

Kind of regretting buying BWET twice.

Anyways, like everyone else is saying, she does need to get help.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bleachella

She's having a mental breakdown guys, it's not funny. She's a very intelligent and respectable woman (at times), and this just isn't her, I don't think it's ever gotten THIS bad. She struggles with bipolarity and its obvious that she's not in a right frame of mind right now. Something must have set her off earlier, and its been a snowball effect since there. I sincerely hope that she can seek the help that she needs.  

TiphEret

So all of a sudden she can't defend herself? I'm not against anyone but our young LGBT community feels like they can insult any artist online but once the artist decides to defend themselves they are crazy? First the gays are begging her for bussy shirts then the next second they are insulted by her defending herself? Ok. I'm not ok with online violence but Azalea has all the right to defend herself. If. Every artist decided to reply to the stupid comments people post on social media, we would call everyone CRAZY

How is saying "you look like ****" defending yourself? She isn't defending anything just insulting someone on instagram multiple times

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

How is saying "you look like ****" defending yourself? She isn't defending anything just insulting someone on instagram multiple times

For the sake of stating facts, the person had a lot of hateful things to say to/at Azealia first. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Posted this in the other threads already but, she's young, mentally ill, famous and has a bad group around her... it's a recipe for disaster. Instead of ridiculing her and enjoying her breakdowns, ignore it.

Haven't you all got better people to hate? Like you're all so over Azealia but you're all popping your heads in to say "omg trash" and other bull...

SissyFromSpace

someone needs to send her to the crazy house for a permanent stay

eagbxYI.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

latina twilight

Most of people are making fun of her causing things to go worst. I'm worried about her!

This kind of things can happen to anybody with mental illness (which I believe she suffers), and yes that includes Gaga, who is constantly fighting depression.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

elijahfan

Just so you know: you can defend yourself without insulting half the planet in the process.

TheOriginalOne

What a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being. Someone needs to locker her up in a mental institution already.

TiphEret

For the sake of stating facts, the person had a lot of hateful things to say to/at Azealia first. 

Okay but I looked at the instagram and I didn't see a lot, I saw one or two and I agree it sucks but the way she answered was still inapropriate, she was not only racist and homophobe in her comment but f*cking mean. If you have more example though feel free to add them, I don't know the whole story maybe but she has proven in other situation that she tends to overreact and in an aggressive manner.

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

I really hope she can turn this around because at the end of the day you only get one chance at life. She's incredibly talented and if given the chance could really go far in the music industry. I just hope she seeks the help she obviously needs and comes out of this mess a stronger person because I truly wish well by her, both professionally and personally. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived