Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks stalks guy's IG to repeatedly call him "ugly" and worthless

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

Absolutely vile, she is a ****ing bully :eww:
She needs to get over herself and shut the **** up and continue make good music (cause she is talented), not stalk someones insta like a pathetic troll. She couldve been HUGE if it wasnt for her abysmal personality.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As funny as this might be, at some point she's gonna do this to someone who doesn't have the resilience of this person to make a joke out of it and have a horrible outcome. If she thinks she's "somebody", she needs to act like that and take responsibility for the influence she apparently has. 

LastNight

Wow this is brutal. It's such a shame because I love her album and I think she's really talented, but she completely ruins it with her attitude on social media.

Supersonic

As funny as this might be, at some point she's gonna do this to someone who doesn't have the resilience of this person to make a joke out of it and have a horrible outcome. If she thinks she's "somebody", she needs to act like that and take responsibility for the influence she apparently has. 

Personally, I don't think it's funny at all. I was very bewildered to see some of the comments here, especially on a Gaga forum. It's like Gaga wrote an entire album for absolutely nothing. Azealia's comments are nothing less than disgusting and inhumane.

Supersonic

I mean it's only time till she tells a fragile 13-14 year old kid that they're a worthless pile of sh*t. There's nothing funny or cool about the way she's acting. She's acting like vulture trying to single out people'e insecurities to make them feel like crap because she can't take that somebody disagrees with her.

Personally, I don't think it's funny at all. I was very bewildered to see some of the comments here, especially on a Gaga forum. It's like Gaga wrote an entire album for absolutely nothing. Azealia's comments are nothing less than disgusting and inhumane.

Perhaps I should have added "to some" at the end of my first sentence lol. I personally did not laugh at any aspect of this situation. It honestly concerns me that as a person, people actually like her and are implicitly condoning her behaviour. People can laugh at her ridiculous rants etc, but when it comes to personally attacking other people, especially for their appearance, it's not going to end well.

Riot Poof

I'm so glad she's not on Tumblr. :ohno:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Underneath

Honestly, at this point, despite still enjoying her music, I'm concerned... At first I was just disgusted by her vile behavior and the people condoning it so they could get a few silly laughs, but now I'm legitimately worried. She seems to be having a serious meltdown... This kind of behavior just doesn't come so casually from people who are mentally stable, I think she needs to seek help...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived