Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

Is Katy Perry sexy?

Featured Posts

BitcherelIa

katy-perry.gif

tumblr_mdju4rhUr51r6ckqmo2_1280.jpg

I feel like even if she poses and dresses she isn't s-xy like Gaga... she ain't got da magic!

Serendipity

That is a very unflattering pic you chose

She is one of the most beautiful and s-xy women out there, else she would not be in multiple lists by reputed magazines

She looks very hot here (coming from a gay guy)

katy-perry-hot-photos1.jpghot-katy-perry.jpg

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SlaeUrAnus

Yes, but she ain't got much else going for ha, has she?

:trollga:  

Open Up Your Heart And Your Mind To Me.

BitcherelIa

Yes, of course. Katy is stunning.

I know what you mean but she doesn't scream s-xy as Gaga does, to me Katy is more awkward.

craig

She got more of "the magic" than Taylor Swift, but not as much as Gaga or Kylie Minogue. But then she has more physical beauty than Gaga, so it kind of evens out. 

Slojo

Yes Katy Perry is very s-xy.  As a straight male there are a lot of things she could do for me that would make me very happy. --- as long as she didn't sing.

Although I am a Gaga fan I don't find her s-xy at all. Attractive yes but s-xy no.

Phoenix

I think she is very s-xy, dark haired girl with light colored eyes, her boobs are on point, and I like her flirty personality when she is into acting like that.

BxivJmnCcAEBav2.jpg

💎

BitcherelIa

That is a very unflattering pic you chose

She is one of the most beautiful and s-xy women out there, else she would not be in multiple lists by reputed magazines

She looks very hot here (coming from a gay guy)

katy-perry-hot-photos1.jpghot-katy-perry.jpg

i just dont feel attracted to her, gaga is attractive, i think katy just has an offputting personality or maybe it was the deal with the devil she made

legend-satan-laughing-o-s.gif

Serendipity

i just dont feel attracted to her, gaga is attractive, i think katy just has an offputting personality or maybe it was the deal with the devil she made

legend-satan-laughing-o-s.gif

It's your preference, I'm sure there are a lot of other prefer Katy over Gaga the other way :shrug:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

holy scheisse

im biased because i like the peen

but one time, i got into this argument with my coworker (straight as can be) because i said katy perry sucks ass. and he was like I LOVE KATY PERRY! and i was like why? whats your favorite song of hers? and he literally could not come up with a single song title... so then i tell him he only likes her for her tittiez, and he goes.:trollga:

straight boys for sure appreciate her hotness

BitcherelIa

She got more of "the magic" than Taylor Swift, but not as much as Gaga or Kylie Minogue. But then she has more physical beauty than Gaga, so it kind of evens out. 

even if she had physical beauty her soul is tampered making her off putting

E-T-GIF-katy-perry-20627533-800-450.gif