CHICAGO :legend:
DREAMGIRLS :legend:
Funny Girl
Evita
Hairspray :legend:
Rent
Moulin Rouge
Into The Woods :legend:

I went to New York a couple of times and I saw so many on Broadway :giveup: How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Anything Goes, Catch Me If You Can, Evita, Nice Work If You Can Get It, Wicked.... The slayage was so real

who will love me when the night is over

LoveandMagic

I'm not big on musicals but....

The Producers, Willy Wonka, Rocky Horror Picture Show (one day I will watch the sequel), My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, Little Shop of Horrors, Tommy, Rent, Chicago, Hairspray (the original John Waters version), Gypsy, Moulin Rouge, Team America, South Park the Movie (yes, technically those are both musicals :stalkga:)....and that's the only ones that came to the top of my head. 

Musicals I want to see: The Book of Mormon, Repo: The Genetic Opera, Spam-a-lot, Evita, Funny Girls, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

I flip back and forth between liking Oklahoma and West Side Story.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

if Priscilla Queen of the Desert comes to your town, GO.... it was the most incredible musical i've ever been to. the movie was good, but it was nothing compared to the musical.

also, I'm not sure if it is still running, but Dusty Springfield the musical was amazing, i love her music so much.

also i'm a slut for andrew lloyd webber, a lot of people hate him but i'm obsessed with phantom of the opera, love some of the music from cats, joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat etc. 

jason robert brown also has good music.

edit: omg howcould i forget about sweeney todd :air:

OMG, me too! I sometimes feel embarrassed to tell people his musicals are my favorite because I get the most intense shade thrown my way. Cats was my first ever musical, so it'll always have that spot in my heart. I love Phantom  and Evita as well. Outside of him, Wicked and Lion King are my other favorites. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived