đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Favourite Madonna Era?

froot

Featured Posts

Hey! So I want to know what is your favourite Madge era?

Top to bottom?

1. Ray of Light - the concept was the most amazing and the album turned out amazing! - Favourite song - The Power of Good-Bye

2. Hard Candy (except the bits where Pharrell sings horribly) - the album cover kinda threw me off, but the songs are flawless! - Favourite Song - She's Not Me

3. Music - It was like a good style and I liked how she mixed country with RnB and other musical ventures! - Favourite Song - Impressive Instant

4. Confessions on a Dancefloor - Loved her look and the music was amazing and so clever! - Favourite Song - Sorry

5. Like a Prayer - I really liked this era, it gave Madonna some hits and it's so amazing :) - Favourite Song - Like a Prayer

6. Erotica - I liked the erotic (:)) style and that era was really good with the Sex book also coming out! - Favourite Song - Deeper and Deeper

7. Like a Virgin - ICONIC! I love it, it is so great and asdfghlhlhd - Favourite Song - Like a Virgin

8. Rebel Heart - I actually really like this album, even though it is underrated! It was actually my first Madge album I listened to! - Favourite Song - Holy Water

9. True Blue - I loved this album it is quite catchy! - Favourite Song - Papa Don't Preach

10. MDNA - I like it! Except there is inda too many collabs and like swearing like not as bad as other albums, but I still love it though! - Favourite Song - I Don't Give A

11. Madonna - I love this album but I just feel like there should've been more to it! - Favourite Song - Holiday

12. American Life - This is where Madge kinda tried to fit it, I don't like it too electronic and not very many songs I like! - Favourite Song - Hollywood

13. Bedtime Stories - I really don't like it, there is like only one song I like but it's ot a very popular album, I just don't think it fits, especially after the iconicness of Erotica - Favourite Song - Survival

Anyways, thanks for reading this flop thread (please no hate lmao) , what about you?

feel the fever

Dramatica

American Life way after MDNA? That's faker than Donald's wig

Donald_Trump_1106836a.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Riot Poof

Ray of Light. That era was one a whole other level.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

This is too hard...

1) True Blue 

2) Ray of Light

3) American Life

4) Like a Prayer

5) Music

6) COAD

7) Rebel Heart

8) Bedtime Stories

9) Erotica

10) Hard Candy

11) Like a Virgin

12) Madonna

13) MDNA

It's hard when choosing the first 4 but True Blue has a special place in my heart. Brutally honest, my favourite Madge album 

Iwontell

IMO: Ray of Light>Confessions on a Dance Floor>True Blue>everything else.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Forgot to mention my favorite tracks...

MDNA - Borderline

Like a Virgin - Material girl

True Blue - Live to tell

LAP - Oh father, Cherish

Erotica - Bad Girl

BS - Survival 

ROL - The power of Goodbye 

Music - so many, probably Don't tell me/American Pie

American Life - I'm so Stupid

COAD - Sorry, Hung up

Hard Candy - let's say Give it to me