💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks "Whiteness May Be A Mental Illness"

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

I really hope she gets the help she needs:eww: It is not normal to go on a rage like this.

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a weird law of nature that just as soon as I see or hear something that rekindles my faith in humanity and our ability to evolve humanely, Azealia comes along with one of her bigoted rants that dowses that brief moment of hope. I would say she was a horrible person, but honestly, I can only be so judgemental towards someone who is quite clearly mentally ill. She likely doesn't even realise it, meaning she's unlikely to ever be diagnosed and treated. She cannot genuinely be confident and happy because this is the classic behaviour of a person with deep troubles. So, I can only feel sorry for her, in an ironic way. I hope that one day, someone can make her see the light and all the beauty this world and humaity has to offer before this bitterness eats her alive.

She has been diagnosed and was on medication. I guess she's stopped taking it. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

grndmothrmonst

She has been diagnosed and was on medication. I guess she's stopped taking it. 

wow. So she does have a diagnosable mental illness. Do u know what it is or what meds she was taking before she stopped?  I find this info pertinent to understanding her rants. Do you have receipts?  Thanks

wow. So she does have a diagnosable mental illness. Do u know what it is or what meds she was taking before she stopped?  I find this info pertinent to understanding her rants. Do you have receipts?  Thanks

She was on mood levelers and medicine for bi-polar disorder (not sure if they were the same thing), it was mentioned in a interview, Ill try to find it. 

Plus she mentioned being at a psychiatrist a few months back

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

grndmothrmonst

She was on mood levelers and medicine for bi-polar disorder (not sure if they were the same thing), it was mentioned in a interview, Ill try to find it. 

Plus she mentioned being at a physcaitrit a few months back

thanks.  That was my guess all along. People with this disorder often stop taking their meds because they love the "rush" of the manic phases.  But it always goes too far unfortunately 

Angel Down

Did she delete the tweets? I can't see them

She did... The content was horrendous. Better you didn't see them tbh

Typically the kind of person that's NEVER happy with anything: complaining about the importance of white culture, and calling out any white person showing interest in another culture for cultural appropriation. What's the solution then? Kill all the white people? (I actually think she'd consider the idea)

She's bringing nothing to the discussion except bitterness and hate. She's an embarrassment to her community, and to humanity.

I had her diagnosed last fall when she was going after Iggy. People need to learn to call out crazy, hateful, abusive people ... even if they dress it up as PC anti-racism and feminism. Giving power to people like her does nothing for social justice.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived