💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana Slayed Everyone's Career By This Belt (Bb5/B5)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

OMG! She nailed it. She belted that Bb5 note so great,  :giveup:I think she even hit B5 with that. Literally the Queen of Vocals. Can't wait for Focus. :legend:

PS: Watch it guys,  it is just few seconds vid. ;)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

yas queen choke me with a donut

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Dangerous Man

She can also belt higher than Mariah. So I think the comparisons are pointless now.  They are different singers. 

Bette Davis

It's crazy how such a petite, tiny girl has such a huuuuuge voice. She's really grown on me tbh :flutter:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Dominic

Impressive. 

She still sounds young though, like a kid, in the way she sings. No doubt she can sing amazingly well but yeah...she sounds young to me. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Kulture Kiari

tumblr_m9y2qoayCI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

All she does now is this as if she's trying to prove she has good vocal range. I wish she would sing the lyrics instead of OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH BABAAAAAAAAAAAA! OOOHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! 

I rather have Gaga belt out notes where it's enjoyable and soothing to hear instead of sounding like this, like if she smashed her toe at the side of a couch. 

Dangerous Man

Guys,  when you belt that high,  your voice would literally sounds like a kid's voice. The weight of your voice will always become lighter while you go higher. 

Also, it doesn't mean she's always singing like that. The video only shows that she's capable of something very few singers could do LIVE in front of thousand people. Her voice can even mimic Xtina's so don't try to imply that she can't sing properly or is just shouting like a small kid. 

The girl's got potential. Maybe a bit maturity will do good for her. 

Other than that, this whole (mostly American)obsession with belting is kind of stupid. In most cases its actually annoying Screaming and yelling. I would be much more impressed with strong lower register usage, its much more rare. Anyway, there's pretty much only one true belter with trurtalent still making it sound pleasant and musical, and thats miss Barbra Streisand. 

Archived