💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'Alive'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

WAIT, ADELE PASSED ON THIS SLAYAGE? IS SHE CRAZY? 

AND SIA BITCH, NOT YOU DOING IT AGAIN! I REFUSE MA'AM! YOU EFFORTLESSLY LEAVE ME HERE, BALD. SCALPED. NO EDGES NOWHERE. WHAT A F*CKING SONG! UGH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

1pxnjt.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT, ADELE PASSED ON THIS SLAYAGE? IS SHE CRAZY? 

AND SIA BITCH, NOT YOU DOING IT AGAIN! I REFUSE MA'AM! YOU EFFORTLESSLY LEAVE ME HERE, BALD. SCALPED. NO EDGES NOWHERE. WHAT A F*CKING SONG! UGH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

1pxnjt.gif

Maybe the song is out of Adele's vocal range?

I hate it. My poor ears are bleeding. Is she for real? She always screams in her songs, but here is TOO MUCH. It's too repetetive too.

It's insulting that this was intended for 25. Insulting. 

Cute :nick: I think it will grow on me, tho it didn't slay me as much as Chandelier from the first listen :alexz3:  But Elastic Heart grew on me so much, so this will too :nick:

I hate it. My poor ears are bleeding. Is she for real? She always screams in her songs, but here is TOO MUCH. It's too repetetive too.

It's insulting that this was intended for 25. Insulting. 

Are you kidding me? The song is bloody incredible! 

codymonster

She always creates such haunting but beautiful melodies. ****, she's done it again :applause: Cannot wait for her album to come out!

I like it but it sounds line a Chandelier rehash. Maybe if Adele had sung it the similarities wouldn't have been so apparent

who will love me when the night is over

love it.

i can't imagine Adele singing it - i love Adele, this just isn't her type of song.
this is a Sia song.

i hope it gets the recognition it deserves <3

love it.

i can't imagine Adele singing it - i love Adele, this just isn't her type of song.
this is a Sia song.

i hope it gets the recognition it deserves <3

I get what you're saying. Same happens with me but with Diamonds. It's like everytime I play it I hear her singing instead of Rihanna.

I get what you're saying. Same happens with me but with Diamonds. It's like everytime I play it I hear her singing instead of Rihanna.

YES.

i love her singing it so much more than Rihanna :legend:
argh, love Sia to bits

I really don't like this song, but congrats to those who just got a new song to bop to, it seems like the majority is satisfied with this.

Archived