Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks roasts Instagram followers: "Run along mayo."

Chic

Featured Posts

I've been waiting hours for your response :air:

GOOD MORNING INU :air:

I know she's going through a lot but I wish she was able to externalize her turmoil in more healthy ways and not blowing up like this. She hasnt been this bad in a while. 

I'm not even gonna bother replying to anyone else on the matter. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I saw this post it has always got me thinking what's really going on through her head. I don't think she really meant the caption, but the actual opposite actually. Her unreasonable acting lately fuels my theory.

And I think she's seeking for help but she doesn't know how to externalize it. She doesn't want to look vulnerable.

Yeah I know about mayonnaise :sweat:  I was just wondering how/when it became an insult or racist term. I never thought it's typically used by white people, more like anyone who doesn't care about their calorie intake. :air: 

Thanks for explaining. 

I guess...stereotypically used by white people and stereotypically not used by people of color. Food stuff is one race-based joke that seems to go on between the races that genuinely seems lighthearted and humorous, like there was a meme with someone pulling a jar of seasoning out of their pocket that said "When your white friend invites you over for dinner," but obviously Azealia was being rude about it. :smh: 

She such a sad person

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Alien Tulip

Girl can run her mouth tho :air:

I wanna see her in the ring with Ronda Rousey tbh. I'd pay-per-view for dat :gaycat:

I think Ronda Rousey will make Azealia never want to run her mouth again :whitney: 

So talented, but that attitude sucks assss. She had potential to be HUGE, but all that is gone. So Miss Banks, run along mayo

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived