Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks roasts Instagram followers: "Run along mayo."

Chic

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I love Azealia so much, but ****, man. She is such a sad, sad, sad individual. I wish I could just give her a hug and tell her to not take life so seriously. All she keeps doing is sending pure negative vibrations into the universe. She needs to know that when she does so, she's asking for negative vibrations back, because that's what she's putting out there. It reaally does make me sad, because i've always rooted for her. I'll be praying for her, hoping she snaps the **** out of this toxic state of mind.

Same. If she wants to be taken seriously she needs to break away from the angry black woman stereotype. That's part of why Beyonce is generally respected by most people. She knows how to behave and demand respect without sending out negativity.

Artistically I think Azealia is one of a kind and her work is something I really admire. As a person she has a long way to go. I feel bad since she is trapped in a very doom and gloom mindset/view on the world. I'm white so obviously I have no idea what it's like to be black but I've known plenty of black people that have a more positive outlook on life and the world than Azealia does.

She is unhealthy mentally and I've been there too. I really hope she is able to find a way to let go of all the negativity and stress that she creates herself. She doesn't accept responsibility for the responses to her own actions. In this situation it is not the white gays fault, it is your fault Azealia. You brought it upon yourself (again) to be ridiculed and called homophobic.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Azealia so much, but ****, man. She is such a sad, sad, sad individual. I wish I could just give her a hug and tell her to not take life so seriously. All she keeps doing is sending pure negative vibrations into the universe. She needs to know that when she does so, she's asking for negative vibrations back, because that's what she's putting out there. It reaally does make me sad, because i've always rooted for her. I'll be praying for her, hoping she snaps the **** out of this toxic state of mind.

This post is exatly how I feel. She is so talented and can do SO much, but all the negativity and bitterness she has is really holding her down. I love her music very much but this behaviour over social media makes it so hard for me to root for her.

I was originally trying to defend her but this rant is too much. I'm almost done with her. I'll to her music but this constant drama is too much. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

This was stupid but omg at least she made it entertaining :lmao::lmao: I'm DYING reading this.

YOUR BUSSY IS SAHARA DRY 

guess whos up in this bitch

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived