Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks roasts Instagram followers: "Run along mayo."

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs to unlearn a lot of toxic cultural baggage too. For example, the idea that being a rapper is being some kind of badass macho asshole who gets into beefs with everyone and takes no ****. 

I've had it with her. Azealia Banks constantly sabotages the few legit points she has by doing this kind of ****. Like honestly, I know we all like drama but think for a minute: is she ok? She is not stable enough for the (admittedly low) public attention she gets. There are quite a few black artists who fight against racism that deserve so much more media coverage & yet this woman gets all the attention. But those artists will probably never be heard of outside of black media. But you know according to Banks, black media is also sooo oppressive to not give her a platform. Black media isn't perfect considering nothing is, but Azealia Banks should stop for a second and wonder if there isn't a good reason they avoid her. They understand that you confuse the microcosm of your personal affairs with the actual cause the community is fighting for. Dethrone Azealia and give the community the representatives it deserves.

(and really? 'Weak men'? What is her obsession with with gender roles? I know the issues aren't directly connected but i tend to be wary of people who fight for a cause but are completely ignorant towards similar issues)

The ruthless DRAGS :lmao: i love her now tbh

Easy to drag gays if you totally ignore political correctness and say stupid offensive things. Bet her and her fans would scream racism and misogyny is people dragged her using the same tactics. 

Even though her comments about gay men being weak could be read as a kind of misogyny.

Dangerous Man

This woman is full of hatred in her heart. Sad. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Brooke Candy

Easy to drags gays if you totally ignore political correctness and say stupid offensive things. Bet her and her fans would scream racism and misogyny is people dragged her using the same tactics. 

Even though her comments about gay men being weak could be read as a kind of misogyny.

Gurl i don't give a f*ck about what you have to say. I find her funny, period.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Phoenix

She leveled up from crazy to scary.

I wonder what would she do if they closed her social media accounts...

💎

I love Azealia so much, but ****, man. She is such a sad, sad, sad individual. I wish I could just give her a hug and tell her to not take life so seriously. All she keeps doing is sending pure negative vibrations into the universe. She needs to know that when she does so, she's asking for negative vibrations back, because that's what she's putting out there. It reaally does make me sad, because i've always rooted for her. I'll be praying for her, hoping she snaps the **** out of this toxic state of mind.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived