Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks roasts Instagram followers: "Run along mayo."

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slandered by the "Evil Gay White Media" - that's a new one.Gays are a running the media now just like the Jews allegedly did.

Must eat her up inside being dependent on white gays for fan support, when she wants to be some badass black power rapper. The whole "no one cares about y'all" (gays) rant means she thinks nobody cares about her if she's just a minor gay icon.

Giorno Giovanna

I don't care about her anymore tbh.

This woman is so mood changing, a diva, she is filled with expectations towards others and when they don't meet up her expectations she gets angry, while she brought those expectations to life in the first place a.k.a. her very own problem.

she needs a slap of reality

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I don't care about her anymore tbh.

This woman is so mood changing, a diva, she is filled with expectations towards others and when they don't meet up her expectations she gets angry, while she brought those expectations to life in the first place a.k.a. her very own problem.

she needs a slap of reality

Im waiting for someone to just kick her ass tbh..... Its going to come to her :reductive2:

Giorno Giovanna

Im waiting for someone to just kick her ass tbh..... Its going to come to her :reductive2:

i'd really appreciate it, and I say it as someone who long long time defended her on this site.

she just ...needs some mature time, find peace in herself, she is so aggro and that's usually when lots of unsolved "problems" linger in the background. And I say "problems" because some of those things are probably just some unaccepted facts she doesn't want to face.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

i'd really appreciate it, and I say it as someone who long long time defended her on this site.

she just ...needs some mature time, find peace in herself, she is so aggro and that's usually when lots of unsolved "problems" linger in the background. And I say "problems" because some of those things are probably just some unaccepted facts she doesn't want to face.

Me to! I liked her a lot in the beginning. But I don't care how "Talented" you are after awhile I cant support this type of nonsence and wont contribute any money to your cause

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived