Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your favorite Britney album?

dek0de

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Why does this question get asked every two weeks? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I love how many singles collection Britney has though. And Radar is featured on like 5 of her albums... 

Yeah, I think single collections/essentials are a great way to introduce an artist to someone

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Katsuki Bakugo

Yeah, I think single collections/essentials are a great way to introduce an artist to someone

Like say someone wanted to know what David Bowie is all about. the collection does not display his best work but it introduces them. For artists like Britney I can't understand the Essentials as she had so many singles collections. BUT her influence on pop culture deserves it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Anderson123

In The Zone. It's one of those albums (by a popstar) that I can actually appreciate the quality of the instrumentals and from a "critic" point of view, see it as her most mature album. It's not the best pop album, but to Britney standards, it's actually pretty good.

I honestly have been trying to jump on the Blackout bandwagon for so many years now, but I don't get why they see it as Britney's BEST album and "An album that influenced the sound of future releases". I get it's fun, it's electronic, it's dirty, I can have fun dancing to it, but I could never take it serious. I could listen to it, but I'd skip at least 3 or 4 songs.

LoveandMagic

My top 3:

1. In the Zone

2. Blackout

3. A tie between Circus and Femme Fatale

Ditto. Though I may put Circus slightly over Femme Fatal. And I adore her first Remix collection (B in the Mix Vol 1).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

#1 In The Zone

#2 Blackout

#3 Femme Fatale

#4 Britney

#5 Oops!... I Did It Again

#6 ...Baby One More Time

#7 Circus

#8 Britney Jean

Archived