💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Straight dudebros ridicule Kesha over rape accusations and "dead career"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Stephen

Between this and people supporting Azealia in what she said, I'm losing faith in the world even faster. :fail:

what the hell does that have to do with this :air:

Y'all are obsessed 

what the hell does that have to do with this :air:

Y'all are obsessed 

I'm just saying people are f--king stupid? :air:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

They're so rude. Literally all the autotune stuff is because of Dr. Luke and they're ridiculing her for it and also her music also that's because of Dr. Luke. :fail: She can sing and she does make good music but she just can't release it.

But in trying to defend Kesha by saying everything about her music and her image was Dr. Luke's idea (from the autontune to Die Young lyrics to the trashiness), one makes her a pathetic puppet. Which I hate because it is the worst pop diva stereotype of all.

Plus I think Kesha was happy to autotune in 2009.

Please don't act as if Gay stans are any better. 

This is true - the underlying factor is that many people don't empathize with celebs like they would with real human beings.

But in trying to defend Kesha by saying everything about her music and her image was Dr. Luke's idea (from the autontune to Die Young lyrics to the trashiness), one makes her a pathetic puppet. Which I hate because it is the worst pop diva stereotype of all.

Plus I think Kesha was happy to autotune in 2009.

She has said she was happy with her first album (and her second maybe, I don't remember) but then she wanted to change but he wouldn't let her. So yeah, she became a puppet by contract.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived