💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Do You Think Will Snatch Grammies Next Year?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

Adele, Adele, and probably Adele. 

Edit: Adele might get some as well. 

What about Adele though? You snubbed her how could you? :awkney: 

:derpga: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it so funny that people are saying Adele and we haven't even heard her stuff yet :dies: It's true, though! The Grammy committee has favorites... Not hard to see.

Mister Gaga

Teenage Dream was safe... Yet it popularized the bubblegum pop music (it was not the first ever to do so, but it definitely was the first in a long time) and made mainstream music fun and vibrant once again. Do you even know what basic and generic mean? You obviously don't. It seems like you just like to throw those two words around without even knowing their true definition. "I was there for Katy during the Teenage Dream era" hahaha, sure. I love hypocrites! Bye! 

You never learn, do you? Seriously, you seem to be very immature. I'll talk to you when you learn to respect the others opinions, and when you buy yourself a dictionary. 

Her country vocals aren't any better. They're just as mediocre, average and basic (at best) on her country songs as they are on her pop songs.

I'm just looking at your username and profile picture. The bravery you have is amazing. :applause: 

StrawberryBlond

Currently I have about 6,000 songs on my iTunes, so to answer you question, no, that is not all I listen too. You clearly don't relate to Taylor's music, and have much disdain to her so it's obvious that you think it's inexplicable that they would nominate her. I gave Honeymoon a chance but found myself finding all the songs sounding the same and bored the entire way through it. (That being said, I am not a huge fan of Lana so I always seem to reach that conclusion when listening to her music.) The same way you not like Taylor can impact your views on her music. (Please don't say that you listen to her music with an open mind because I can tell from your various essays on her personal life that that is simply untrue.) 

Well, based on that assertion, I'm surprised you still think Taylor is the best. But each to their own. No, I don't dislike Taylor's music because I can't relate to it (which I feel is a stupid reason to like or dislike music in the first place - you either like it or you don't and relatability is just a plus), I dlslike it because it's as bland as cardboard on dry toast. I'm sure even if I did have the ability to relate to her work, I still couldn't because not only do I find bland music impossible to relate to, but she doesn't write about her experiences like the adult she is, she still writes like a 14 year old. I prefer songs that are made for grown adults, not women-children who still think they're in high school. This work couldn't move me when I was at this stage and it certainly doesn't move me as an adult. So, why do other adults find it acceptable? You're entitled to dislike Lana's music but I find it hard to believe that you seriously prefer Taylor's production values over hers at least. Yes, Lana may be somewhat of a one trick pony, but, like I said recently, it's a very good trick and she does this trick the best. Taylor, on the other hand, doesn't do a very good trick to begin with and there are plenty of artists who do her trick a lot better.

Actually, I do keep an open mind about Taylor's music. As much as I can be harsh, honestly, I want to be challenged and surprised - it's one of the best things about being a music reviewer. Believe it or not, I had high hopes for Red but they never amounted to anything (although I do think it's her second best album after her debut). I promise I wouldn't let my views on an artist influence how I review their music. I'll be the first to admit that some bad personalities can make great music (you'll find that when you're into rap). Anything that I post about her personality is exactly that and a completely separate entity.

I find it so funny that people are saying Adele and we haven't even heard her stuff yet :dies:

I find it even funnier when they're saying Adele considering she hasn't released any new material since 2012 and has therefore been frozen out of nominations for the last 2 years. Think with your brains, people!

President Biden

I feel Til it happens to you will get an award for its meaning and then become mega popular and I feel like Lana or Hasley could get some stuff to!

I got drunk

President Biden

Well, based on that assertion, I'm surprised you still think Taylor is the best. But each to their own. No, I don't dislike Taylor's music because I can't relate to it (which I feel is a stupid reason to like or dislike music in the first place - you either like it or you don't and relatability is just a plus), I dlslike it because it's as bland as cardboard on dry toast. I'm sure even if I did have the ability to relate to her work, I still couldn't because not only do I find bland music impossible to relate to, but she doesn't write about her experiences like the adult she is, she still writes like a 14 year old. I prefer songs that are made for grown adults, not women-children who still think they're in high school. This work couldn't move me when I was at this stage and it certainly doesn't move me as an adult. So, why do other adults find it acceptable? You're entitled to dislike Lana's music but I find it hard to believe that you seriously prefer Taylor's production values over hers at least. Yes, Lana may be somewhat of a one trick pony, but, like I said recently, it's a very good trick and she does this trick the best. Taylor, on the other hand, doesn't do a very good trick to begin with and there are plenty of artists who do her trick a lot better.

Actually, I do keep an open mind about Taylor's music. As much as I can be harsh, honestly, I want to be challenged and surprised - it's one of the best things about being a music reviewer. Believe it or not, I had high hopes for Red but they never amounted to anything (although I do think it's her second best album after her debut). I promise I wouldn't let my views on an artist influence how I review their music. I'll be the first to admit that some bad personalities can make great music (you'll find that when you're into rap). Anything that I post about her personality is exactly that and a completely separate entity.

I find it even funnier when they're saying Adele considering she hasn't released any new material since 2012 and has therefore been frozen out of nominations for the last 2 years. Think with your brains, people!

You need to join me and @bionic 's music review thread. Pm her and tell her I want you to join and she'll give u the info. 

I got drunk

Robinladen

Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars have good chances for SOTY and ROTY. Maybe Mark Ronson also for best producer.
Taylor Swift is a given, altho she may lose the big categories like Beyoncé last year. I feel like she has pop album on lock tho.
Kendrick Lamar could possibly snatch AOTY
The Weeknd will win something too.

Besides that I can't think of that many people.

Archived