💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Do You Think Will Snatch Grammies Next Year?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

You never know... the best example is last years AOTY... everyone was expecting Beyonce to win it because of the success and "experimental" music... yet Beth won.

So....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

Taylor Swift will snatch everyone's weaves on Grammy night. When do we get the noms?? It's gonna be soon right?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

StrawberryBlond

If 1989 doesn't snatch AOTY I will be absolutely furious. What other albums that have been released even come close to it? 

Well, Honeymoon, that's perfect. Its been a bad year, I'll give you that, but considering 1989 was released last year, chances are, it's not the best album two years in a row. There were some released at the end of last year that were better too. Could I ask...do you listen to anything other than Taylor? Because if you do, you'd know how uneducated this statement sounds. I'm not expecting everyone to listen to 100 albums every year like me, but come on, it's not hard to find better music out there in the pop category and certainly in music as a whole. It enrages me that the Grammy academy listen to music as their job but somehow, just nominate the same names every year despire new, better, smaller name artists breaking through. Baffles me how Taylor can have been nominated for AOTY twice and now possibly thrice. Her music simply isn't up to par and I say that as a 25 year old female amateur critic. How middle aged male professional critics find it Grammy worthy is inexplicable.

Well, Honeymoon, that's perfect. Its been a bad year, I'll give you that, but considering 1989 was released last year, chances are, it's not the best album two years in a row. There were some released at the end of last year that were better too. Could I ask...do you listen to anything other than Taylor? Because if you do, you'd know how uneducated this statement sounds. I'm not expecting everyone to listen to 100 albums every year like me, but come on, it's not hard to find better music out there in the pop category and certainly in music as a whole. It enrages me that the Grammy academy listen to music as their job but somehow, just nominate the same names every year despire new, better, smaller name artists breaking through. Baffles me how Taylor can have been nominated for AOTY twice and now possibly thrice. Her music simply isn't up to par and I say that as a 25 year old female amateur critic. How middle aged male professional critics find it Grammy worthy is inexplicable.

Currently I have about 6,000 songs on my iTunes, so to answer you question, no, that is not all I listen too. You clearly don't relate to Taylor's music, and have much disdain to her so it's obvious that you think it's inexplicable that they would nominate her. I gave Honeymoon a chance but found myself finding all the songs sounding the same and bored the entire way through it. (That being said, I am not a huge fan of Lana so I always seem to reach that conclusion when listening to her music.) The same way you not like Taylor can impact your views on her music. (Please don't say that you listen to her music with an open mind because I can tell from your various essays on her personal life that that is simply untrue.) 

Taylor

The Weeknd

Kendrick

I expect them to snatch. Then I don't know who else, but the noms are going to be a bit tragic because the choices are limited. 

And Adele won't make the for cut this year 

who will love me when the night is over

Serendipity

I hope Florence wins Album of the Year, Tay has won once already

Abel deserves too imo

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Whispering

Taylor 

The Weeknd

Kendrick 

Bruno/Mark Ronson for song categories 

Adele isn't going to make the cut off. Her Grammy year will be in 2017. 

Mister Gaga

1989 because of it's commercial success, but obviously it's not worth it. It was another Teenage Dream. Very basic, generic and safe.

The Weeknd, Bruno/Mark Ronson and Kendrick have possibilities

Kacey Elizabeth

1989 because of it's commercial success, but obviously it's not worth it. It was another Teenage Dream. Very basic, generic and safe.

The Weeknd, Bruno/Mark Ronson and Kendrick have possibilities

Teenage Dream was safe... Yet it popularized the bubblegum pop music (it was not the first ever to do so, but it definitely was the first in a long time) and made mainstream music fun and vibrant once again. Do you even know what basic and generic mean? You obviously don't. It seems like you just like to throw those two words around without even knowing their true definition. "I was there for Katy during the Teenage Dream era" hahaha, sure. I love hypocrites! Bye! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

I really hope one day you'll be able to see the light :ohno: 

Ot: The Weeknd, Taylor, Bruno and Mark, Kendrick, and Kasey Musgraves

I have already let the light in, henny. :udidnt::giggle::fan:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Warholian

Adele, Adele, and probably Adele. 

Edit: Adele might get some as well. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

PrinceGaga

one who fits this criteria :sis: 

iVmCO2L.jpg

This is basically Beck #whoisbeck?

only one of my fav artists of all time tbh 

Archived