Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nick Jonas hinting he may be gay or bi or am I reaching?

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

There is nothing more I would love than for Nick Jonas to choke me and tear me a new one but Im positive he is straight. All of his gay club appearances are just for promo and his gay roles are just part of his acting career.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

He is so cute and adorable! :sara:  I liked the cute little shorts he wore on Scream Queens tonight. :fan: 

I don't think he is gay though I have been thinking about why he's played a lot of gay characters recently. :emma: 

ctherainbow

I'm pretty sure it's just good marketing.  Using the community to gain fiercely loyal stans is the thing these days.

I guess time will tell, though.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Kulture Kiari

He is so cute and adorable! :sara:  I liked the cute little shorts he wore on Scream Queens tonight. :fan: 

I don't think he is gay though I have been thinking about why he's played a lot of gay characters recently. :emma: 

We should start a fan fic of him lol jk  :fan: 

Warholian

I call it the "James Franco Effect". 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Diamond Heart

No i dont think hes gay, i think he knows his audience :P 
I mean hes a massive panderer to the gay community, but im not complaining :gaycat:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Katsuki Bakugo

hes just following the Lady Gaga business plan.... And the gays are falling for it.

anigif_enhanced-10755-1406062835-1.gif

slay mama YAS hunty werk 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance

OMG, which gay characters has he played???  Please give me all the details so I can see him in action. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Kulture Kiari

OMG, which gay characters has he played???  Please give me all the details so I can see him in action. 

The other one I know of is Kingdom. It shows him having s-x with a woman, and another scene him receiving head from another guy. 

Bad Bromance

The other one I know of is Kingdom. It shows him having s-x with a woman, and another scene him receiving head from another guy. 

I don't think I've heard of Kingdom.  Is it a movie or what?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SissyFromSpace

hes just following the Lady Gaga business plan.... And the gays are falling for it.

anigif_enhanced-10755-1406062835-1.gif

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived